Chapter eighteen

By a really loud crashing sound I wake up at the next morning.Fastly I sit up in my bed and I look around my room to see what caused the loud sound.Right then I see Damon standing in my knocked over door and he just glares really angrily from me to Klaus.Immediately my eyes get really wide and I just look at Klaus who's sitting right besideds me.Slowly I look down and I notice that I'm still only wearing a bra and my shorts.I grab the blanket and I cover myself with it.'Both of you downstairs in 2 minutes!' Damon growls at us both loudly and with that he leaves my room.Shocked I look at Klaus,but then I just see him smirking brightly.Roughly I slap his arm and I start to glare at him.'Not the time to think that's funny.He'll kill me' I mutter quietly, but Klaus just shakes his head at me and kisses my cheek while saying that no one will hurt me. Slowly I let out a soft sigh and I get up from my bed.Right then my phone starts to vibrate and I immediately grab it from my nightstand.The caller Id say's that Rebekah is calling and I fastly turn to Klaus.'You can go downstairs.I'll be there soon' I say to him and he immediately nods at me.With that I accept the call and I put my phone against my ear.

Me: Hey Bekah..
Rebekah: Hey hun,sorry that I'm calling so early.
Me: It's not a problem..What do you want ?
Rebekah: I just wanted to know if you know where Klaus is ?
Me: Errm..Yeah,he stayed at mine the last night..
Rebekah. Oh,okay ? Why ?
Me: I'll explain that to you later,okay ? Damon's about to rip my head off,because of him staying here..
Rebekah: Yeah,do that.Haha,well have fun with that..

Immediately I just let out a nervous laugh and with that I end the phone call.Slowly I let out a soft sigh and I just take in a really deep breath.With that I walk out of my room and I start to go down the stairs.Right then I hear 3 people yelling really loudly and loud crashing sounds.I just know what's going on right now and I fastly speed into the kitchen just to see Damon and Stean fighting with Klaus.In the corner of the room sits Doppelbitch grinning brightly,but I don't even care about that.Damon and Stefan are both holding Klaus against the wall and I try to get them away from him,but of course they're way to strong for me.'Stop it you fucking idiots!' I yell really loudly at all of them and they fastly turn around to me.Immediately Damon and Stefan let go of Klaus and then they just come towards me really angrily.Suddenly Damon grabs onto my shoulders really tightly and he glares down at me.'What the fuck were you thinking ?' Stefan growls from behind,but I just stare at Damon in shock.Fastly I also grab Damon's shoulders and I spin us both around.Roughly I push him against the wall,wich causes a really loud crash and now also Doppelbitch is glaring at me.Carefully I go back to Klaus and I just stay by his side.Right then Klaus simply wraps his arm around my waist and I just glare at my brothers and doppelbitch.

Elena: See,what I meant ? She's choosing that son of a bitch over you two !
Damon: Yes,Elena I know..Jacqueline Genevieve Salvatore,I never want to see you again with him ! He's a fucking Mikaelson and now I exactly know why is father wanted to kill him !
Me: Shut the fuck up Elena ! Yes,he's a Mikaelson but I think it's my business with whom I'm together or not !
Stefan: No it isn't ! Elena is right ! You can't just fuck our enemys !
Klaus: Then why the fuck did both of you fuck my sister ?
Elena: You be quiet Klaus ! I'm sorry,but she doesn't seem like a sister to you ! She's fucking that ugly hybrid and he's a bastard !
Damon: Jacqueline,you're not behaving like our sister anymore ! You're not going to love him !
Me: Don't you ever fucking dare to say that again you little bitch ! He's a way better person than you are and I know that he's done some shit ! Oh,really ? Am I the one that fell in love with the doppelgänger just because she looks like Katherina ? You two are the dumbest vampires that I've ever known and I know a lot of vampires ! You are not in love with Elena ! You're in love with Katherina and that's it,Stefan ! So,I'd say you should be careful about yourself and don't get your noses into my business !
Stefan: love Elena and I don't care what you think about me ! It's up to you ! Either you're going to listen to us or you're never going to take a fucking step into this house again!
Klaus: Good one,Stefan ! I already know that my family is fucked up,but you just toped that !