Chapter twenty-two

By someone shaking kissing me wake up at the next morning .Immediately I know who it is and I start to smile a little bit.Slowly I stretch myself and then I carefully start to rub my eyes.Then I open them and I'm face o face with Klaus.A small smirk is playing on his face and I just roll my eyes a little bit.'Are you hungry,love?' he asks me in his raspy monring voice.I nod at him slowly,but then I just pull him into a really tight hug.Klaus starts to hug me back and I hide my face in his chest.'I love you' I mutter quietly and with that I pull back from the hug.'I love you too,Jacqueline.Now let's get something to eat.' he says to me and I start to smile even more.With that we both get up from the couch and I start to stretch myself again.Then Klaus and I go over into the kitchen and there's already Rebekah eating something.A soft smile appears on her face when she sees us and I just start to smile back at her.Slowly I sit down besides her and I grab two of a few bloodbags that are lying on the table.Immediately I open one and I start to drink it.

Me: Where is Lijah ?

Rebekah: He told me that he had to do something..

Klaus: I hope he isn't planning something,because I'd like to know if he's doing something..

Me: Oh,okay..Well,I have to leave in a few too..

Rebekah: Noo,I wanted to do something with you .. You're always gone ..

Klaus: That's not true,sister.She has spent the past weeks with you everyday,but tell me..Where are you going,love?

Me: I have to talk to Damon and Stefan..Elena told me that I should do it and yeaah..But I'll go again if they're going to piss me off or tell me to break up with you..

Rebekah: Hmm..Fine,if you really have to do this..

Klaus: Even if they've done these bad things to you,you still love them..

Me: Of course,they're my brothers..I have to get ready now..We'll talk later or something like that..

Rebekah: Okay,just text me when something happens..

A slight smile appears on my face and I nod at Rebekah. Immediately she starts to smile back at me and with that I get up from my seat.Slowly I go towards the stairs,but then Klaus pulls me closer to him by my waist.Confused I look at him,but there is only a bright smirk playing on his face.Right then he just presses his lips against mine and I start to smile again.Gently I kiss him back and then I already want to pull back again,but Klaus simply deepens the kiss.I can feel him smirking underneath the kiss and I just roll my eyes at him.'Eww,you two get a room' Rebekah yells with fake disgust and I have to pull back from the kiss,because I can't hold back my laugh.Slowly I shake my head at Rebekah and then I simply leave the room.Fastly I jogg up the stairs and I walk into my room.Then I go over to my closet and I open the doors of it.For a while I look through my closet,but then I get the perfect outfit.With the clothes in my hands I go into my bathroom and I lock the door behind me.I strip off,take a long shower,put my clothes on,brush my teeth,blow drye my hair,let them naturally down and I put on some makeup.Polyvore After that I look at myself into the mirror and a slight smile appears on my face.With that I go back into my room and I simply grab my car keys.Then I leave my room and I walk down the stairs.Immediately I go over to the door,but then I hear someone clearing his throat right behind me.Slowly I let out a soft sigh,because I know who it is and I just turn around with my eyebrow raised.'You know exactly that I don't like it when you wear clothes like these' Klaus mutters angrily at me,but I just roll my eyes at him and I shrug with my shoulders.'It's not my fault that woman have to wear these clothes nowadays,Klaus' I answer with a bright smile on my face and with that I just leave the mansion.Immediately I know that Klaus won't say anything else and I go over to my car.I take a seat in my car and I start the enginee of my car.While I drive away from the mansion,I see Klaus at the door looking a little bit angry but I just smile at him and wave.Then I turn on the radio and 'Trouble' by P!nk is on.A bright smile appears on my face and I turn the music louder.For a few minutes I just sing along to the song and I drive towards my house.Only five minutes later I already arrive at my house and I park my car in front of it.Slowly I take in a really deep breath and with that I get out of my car.I walk straight into the house and I can immediately hear a few voices from the living-room.Quietly I go into the living-room and I just stop at the door frame.Stefan,Damon and Elena are all sitting at the huge couch in the living-room and they're all in a deep conversation.Slightly I start to smile,because of my brothers but the things that Stefan has said to me are still hurting me.Suddenly I get out of my thoughts by Elena saying my name in excitment.Immediately I look over to her and she starts to smile at me.Then I just enter the living-room and I start to smile back at her.I go over to her and I sit down next to her.'Hey Elena..Stefan, Damon..' I say to all of them and when I look at my brothers,I see pure shock in their faces.Confused they look at me and Elena,but I don't care about that.'I better let you talk alone..I'll be in your room Stefan' Elena says and with that she leaves the living-room.Slowly I let out a soft sigh and I look onto the ground.