Chapter four

I wake up at the next morning by the sunlight shining into my eyes.Immediately I start to groan and I stretch myself a little bit.After that I carefully start to rub my eyes and then I slowly open them.At first I don't know where I am,but within seconds everything that has happened yesterday comes back into my mind.Slowly I let out a soft groan and I get up from my bed.I stretch myself again and then I go over to my closet.Quickly I open the doors of my closet and I look through my closet for a few minutes,but then I finally find the perfect outfit.With the outfit in my hands I go into my bathroom and I lock the door behind myself.I strip off,take a short shower,put my clothes on,brush my teeth,blow drye my hair,let them naturally down and then I put on some make up. After that I look at myself in the mirror and I just start to smirk a little bit.Slowly I leave the bathroom again and I walk out of my room.Quietly I walk through the hall and I stop at the staircase.I take in a really deep breath and I put on my pokerface again.With that I start to walk down the stairs and I already hear some noises from the kitchen.Immediately I roll my eyes,but then I enter the kitchen seeing Damon sitting there.Slowly I roll my eyes because of Damon,but then he notices me.Without even looking at Damon I sit down across from him and I grab a glass and a bottle of whisky.Immediately I pour some whisky into my glass and I take a large sip of it.

Me: Are you going to keep on starring at me or what ?
Damon: Oh come on Jacky..Please talk to me or Stefan..It happened 149 years ago..
Me: It's Jacqueline to you or am I calling you Dam's ? I'm not in the mood of talking to you two assholes.
Damon: Jacqueline..Can you at least tell me why you are here ?
Me: Oh this is really none of your business.You already ruined my life.
Damon: Why can't you just forgive me and Stefan ? We did it only to be able to spend eternity together with you.You are our sister !
Me: Oh,really Damon ? Because to me you aren't my brothers anymore since 1864.
Damon: Jacqueline,please..
Elena: Wow,your sister really is a stubborn bitch !

Immediately when I just hear dopplebitch's annoying voice I get angry and within a second I speed over to her.Roughly I grab her by her throat and I push her against the wall.'Don't you ever dare to say anything about me again ! You are just a toy for Stefan,because you are the doppelgänger,so shut your face!' I hiss at her loudly and I just see Doppelbitch looking at me scared.Without caring what happens to her I throw her over to the other wall and with that I walk over to the door.Right then I just hear Damon and Stefan asking me where I am going at the same time.'Don't act like you care,not now.But I'm going out' I snap at them and with that I walk out of the door.Slowly I let out a soft groan and I just get my phone out of my pocket.I dial Rebekah's number and within a few rings she picks up her phone.'Meet me at the Lockwood forest in 10?' I just ask her and Rebekah immediately agrees with me.Right then I notice that I forgot my keys inside,but I don't want to go back inside,so I decide to speed to the forest.Already a few minutes later I'm at the forest and when I arrive there,I place my hair into the right way again.In the next moment Rebekah appears right next to me and she just looks at me actually worried,but I just give her a sad smile and shrug my shoulders at her.Suddenly Rebekah pulls me into a bonecrushing hug,but I don't care about that.Immediately I hug her back and I just hide my face in her shoulders.Rebekah is the only person wich is allowed to see my true emotions and I guess she is the only one that can see them.After a few minutes we both pull back from the hug and I just look onto the ground.

Rebekah: Okay,babe what happened to you and where did you stay the night ?
Me: I think I just faced too much of my past in a day..I stayed at Damon's and Stefan's..
Rebekah: Jesus,why would you stay at their house ? And what do you mean with that ?
Me: There are a few things that I never told you..I only told him about these things..
Rebekah: Then it's time to tell me the truth..You know that I'd never judge you..
Me: Uggh..You know how I told you that I got changed,right ?
Rebekah: Yeah,your stupid ass brothers did this to you..
Me: Well,Damon and Stefan are my brothers..Stefan is my twin..That's why I never told you my last name..
Rebekah: Honey,that's no problem for me..You can't choose your family.But now that I know who exactly did this to you,I'll kill them.
Me: I think they're already punished enough with me hating them for 149 years.Can we just get something to eat ? I'm pretty hungry and I just want to let out my anger a little bit.
Rebekah: You're right with that.Of course,I already am hearing a pair of joggers in the forest,
Me: Then let's get our food (;