Chapter ten

Normal P.O.V

I wake up at the next morning by the bright sunlights shining into my face.Immediately I start to groan and I stretch myself a little bit.After that I gently start to rub my eyes and I open them really slowly.Right then the bright light hits my eyes and I let out another groan.Fastly I start to blink for a few times and then I see everything normal again.I look around in my room and that's when I see Rebekah still asleep next to me.Quietly I get up from my bed and I go over to my closet.Slowly I open the doors of it and I look through it for a few minutes,but then I have the perfect outfit.Immediately I just grab it and I go into my bathroom.Then I lock the door behind myself and I put my clothes onto the toilet.I strip off,take a long shower,put my clothes on,brush my teeth,blow drye my hair and I let them naturally down.Polyvore After that I just look at myself in the mirror and I let out a soft sigh.Slowly I leave the bathroom and then I just see Rebekah already sitting in my bed.She just starts to smile at me,but I just look at her with no exact facial expression and Rebekah let's out a soft sigh.'I'll take a short shower' she says to me and I nod at her slowly.With that Rebekah dissapears in my bathroom and I decide to go downstairs.Quietly I go out of my room and I go through the long halls.Then I start to go down the stairs and already then I hear 3 Vampires and one human in the kitchen.Immediately I roll my eyes,because I know that Dopplebitch is the human,but I don't even care about her anymore.Slowly I enter the kitchen and already in the next second someone speeds over to me.The person pulls me into a really tight hug and at first I think it's Damon,but then I notice that the person is Elijah.'I'm so sorry for that what happened.I should've looked out for you more' he mutters at me,but I just shake my head and whisper that it wasn't his fault.We both pull back from the hug and Elijah starts to smile sadly at me.Slowly I look over to Damon and he just looks at me really sad and worried. Fastly I speed over to him and I pull him into a reallly tight hug.Immediately he hugs me back and I just let out a sigh of relieve.After a few minutes we both pull back from the hug and Damon still looks at me worried.Then I just turn around and I see Stefan watching me and Damon weirldy,Dopplebitch smirking at me stupidly,but also really annoyed.Not wanting her to fuck everything up again,I just take a seat inbetween Damon and Elijah and for the first time I see everyone not trying to kill each other,but I guess it's only because of what happened.Doppelbitch looks at us all glaring,but I just roll my eyes and in the next second Damon puts his arm around my shoulder.Immediately I let out a sigh and I just rest my head against his shoulder.'You have to eat something..' he tells me,but I just shake my head and I stare onto the ground.

Stefan: Did I miss something,or why are you suddenly getting along again ?

Elijah: Wow,Stefan.You don't even know what happened to your sister,don't you ? I bet you were to busy with your girlfriend.

Elena: Yes,we had something to do at my house.If you know what I mean (;

Damon: No one cares about that Elena and when I say no one I mean it.How could you get that low Stefan ? I thought Family is so important to you.Big news for you,Isaac raped our sister and only I was there for her that night.

Me: It's no problem for me..Really..Actually I didn't want him to know,but alright..

Stefan: You got what? Jesus Christ,I'm so sorry..Why..Why did no one call me ?
Elijah: I tried to call you yesterday,but you didn't answer your phone.

Elena: Oh come on,she's just acting like she got raped.I bet she only sat at the Grill and acted like a slut like always.Why do you all believe her ?

Immediately I just glare over at Dopplebitch,because she said that and out of the corner of my eye I see Damon clenching his fist.He's about to do something because of Doppelbitch,but right then someone speeds over to Dopplebitch from the other side of the room.The person pushes Doppelbitch against a wall and then I just see that it's Klaus.He roughly holds Doppelbitch against the wall by her troath and he just growls something at her so quiet that not even I can make out what he said.Not caring if she gets hurt Klaus let's her go and now everyone is starring at him surprised,but I just look at him without a single expression on my face.Right then Klaus just throws something over to me and I catch it fastly.'I thought I should give it back to you' he says in a really low voice and I carefully look at the thing that he threw at me.It's my ring and I just look up at Klaus.We both just stare at each other for a few seconds,but then I get up from my seat and I fastly put the ring on.'You're all pissing me off,especially you Dopplebitch and Klaus.I didn't need your help' I hiss at everyone and then I just speed out of the house.The whole time I just speed through Mystic Falls,but after a while I slow down.Slowly I let out a sigh and I just shake my head,realizing that I'm right in the middle of the forest where the thing with Isaac happened.A shudder goes down my spine,but suddenly the smell of blood enters my nose. Immediately my fangs and veins come out and I start to listen if there's a human around here.Right then I know where the blood comes from and I fastly speed through the forrest.Just seconds later I see a woman kneeling on the ground cursing and trying to stop her leg from bleeding.I start to get really hungry and with that I'm already next to the woman.Then I just push my fangs hardly into the neck of the woman and I start to suck all the blood out of her.The feeling of the blood gliding down my throat starts to calm me down and a few minutes later I've drunk the whole blood out of her body.Suddenly I hear someone approaching me from behind and I fastly turn around to see Klaus standing there with a bright smirk playing on his face.Immediately I just roll my eyes at him and I whipe the blood from my mouth.With that I turn around and I start to walk away from Klaus,but of course I know that he won't leave me alone.In the next second I'm pinned against a tree by Klaus and he just gribs onto my arm roughly.The scenario with Isaac starts to come through my mind and I just look into Klaus' eyes really scared,but of course I'm hiding it with a smirk.