Chapter twenty

I wake up at the next morning with someone's arm wrapped around me. Immediately I let out a soft groan and I stretch myself a little bit.After that I careully start to rub me eyes and then I open them.The bright sunlight shines right into my eyes and I start to blink fastly to get used to the light.A few seconds later everything is alright again and I let out a soft sigh.Right then I remember what happened last night and a slight smile appears on my face.Then I carefully turn around just to see Klaus still asleep which makes me smile even more.Gently I peck his lips and with that I get up from the bed.Immediately I just grab my bra and Klaus' shirt and I put the clothes on,because I'm only in my panties right now.With that I leave the room quietly and I walk down the stairs into the kitchen.I go over to the large fridge and I open it up.My bright smile appears on my face again, because in the fridge are a lot of bloodbags and a few bottles of champanger.Fastly I grab a few bloodbags and a bottle of champanger and I put the bloodbags onto the table.For a few minutes I look through all cupboards,but then I find 2 glasses. Carefully I pour some champanger into the glasses and when I'm done with that someone wraps their arms around me from behind. 'Good morning,love' Klaus whispers into my ear and a shy smile appears on my face.Immediately I turn around and in the next second Klaus' lips are already on mine.Playfully I roll my eyes,but I start to kiss him back.After a few seconds we both pull back and I just start to smile at him.'I made us breakfast..Well,kind of' I tell him and Klaus just starts to chuckle at me.Together we go over to the table and Klaus takes a seat on one of the chairs.I'm about to sit down next to him,but then he pulls me onto his lap.Slowly I raise my eyebrow at him,but then I just let out a laugh and I grab my glass of champanger.Carefully Klaus and I clink glasses and then I simply take a small sip from my glass.After that I grab a bloodbag and I start to drink it too.A sigh of relieve escapes my mouth and then I just cross my legs.

Me: We really took it slow,huh ?
Klaus: Yeah,but that doesn't count.We already dated for 7 years..I couldn't take it slow..
Me: I know and I really liked it..
Klaus: But ?
Me: Nothing..I really did like it,but it was the first time I slept with someone after..errm..90 years ?
Klaus: Ouuuh..You mean,you never were in bed with someone else since..
Me: Yes,that's what I mean..
Klaus: Well,good for you.I'd have killed all the guys (;
Me: Oh gheez,there we go again..
Klaus: What do you mean,love ?
Me: Come one..Back in the 20's ? You almost killed Kol,because we spent a lot of time together..You were really jealous and I guess you still are.
Klaus: Well,I got a beautiful girlfriend..I have to be jealous..Now,get ready.I want to go somewhere with you..
Me: You're always able to get you out of shit.Where are we going?
Klaus: It's a little surprise,but I'd say don't wear high heels..We have to climb,because I remember that you still love to do human things..
Me: How do I even deserve a guy like you ?

With a slight smile I look at Klaus and he immediately just shrugs at me.'How do I even deserve a girl like you?' he mocks me and I just start to laugh.Then I simply get up from his lap and I speed up into our room.Immediately I go over to the large closet and I open the doors of it.In there are many clothes from Klaus,but also a lot of clothes from me.For a while I look through all of my clothes,but then I get the perfect outfit.Slowly I go into the bathroom and I lock the door behind myself.I strip off,take a short shower,put my clothes on,brush my teeth,blow drye my hair,put them into a ponytail and I put on some make up.Polyvore After that I look at myself in the mirror and I just start to smile at myself.Then I simply leave the bathroom and I speed down the stairs back into the kitchen.There I see Klaus already waiting for me and he just starts to smile a little bit.'Are these clothes okay for the thing that you've planned?' I ask him with a slight smile and he just nods at me.With that he gets up from the chair and asks me if I'm really to go. Slowly I nod my head at him and with that we both leave the house together.The warm summer air hits my face and a small smile appears on my face.Klaus and I start to walk through the huge forrest that's around the lake and we talk the whole time about the most random things.It's moment like these when I just can let go and enjoy everything around me.After a really long time of walking everything starts to get familiar,but I don't know why. 'What are you thinking about,love?' Klaus suddenly asks me and I just shrug at him.'The forrest seems really familiar to me,but I don't know why' I tell him with a slight smile on my face and he immediately just nods his head at me.Suddenly Klaus steps behind me and puts his hands over my eyes.Confused I stop walking and I immediately hear Klaus chuckling.'We're only a few meter away from the thing that I wanted to show you and you have to guess what it is' he quietly whispers into my ear and I can actually hear the smirk in his voice.A soft laugh escapes my mouth,but I just nod at him.With that we both continue with walking and I completly trust Klaus.After a few minutes Klaus finally comes to a stop and I stop walking too.'Now listen to the sound' he mumbles and I start to listen closely.For a while I can't hear anything but a few birds,the wind and other animals,but then another sound enters my ear.It's the really loud sound of water and my eyes get really wide underneath Klaus' hands.'Oh my..It's a waterfall' I say excited and Klaus slowly puts his hands away from my eyes.Right in front of me is a really large waterfall and I just look at it with wide eyes.Now I know why everything seemed to familiar to me and I let out a soft sigh.