Chapter thirteen

3 weeks later

In the past three weeks nothing big has happened,except for me trying to figur out a way to escape from the dungeon.My hunger is starting to drive me crazy and I get even more agressiv.During the time my skin got paler and I have deep rings underneath my eyes.Every thrid or fourth day Damon,Stefan,Rebekah,Elijah or Klaus drop by but I almost never talk to them.I just yell at them the whole time to let me out,but there wasn't a use until now.But most of the time only Klaus visits me and most of the time I just glare at him.He'd just sit down across from me and we'd have a talk/fight but that's better than beeing left alone all the time.Klaus would just stare at me the whole time and smirk,wich gets me even more agressiv,but like I said..At least I have company to keep.Well,in front of everyone I act like I'm angry,mad and desperat but little do they know that I finally found a way out of the dungeon but I have to wait for the next visit of Stefan..

I wake up at this morning by someone knocking against the door and I just start to groan.Slowly I stretch myself a little bit and then I start to rub my eyes.Carefully I open them and like always I'm welcomed in the dark dungeon.The ground is really hard and my back is still hurting,but I got used to it in the past two weeks.I look around the room really slowly,but then the person knocks against the door again.'For gods sake,just come in' I say loudly and I just keep on starring at the door.In the next second the person opens the door and enters the room fastly.Right then I see that the person is Klaus and I just let out a groan,but then I notice that he has a bag with him.With a bright smirk playing on his face he looks at me and he locks the door behind himself.'You look even worser than 5 days ago' he says to me in a teasing way,but I just keep on glaring at him.Quietly Klaus walks around the room,but then he just sits down across from me.He just stretches out his legs and keeps on smirking at me.'Then why do you keep coming here,if I look that bad' I hiss at him and Klaus immediately just lets out a chuckle.Like always he doesn't say a word and we both just keep on starring and glaring at each other.Everything is quiet around us and you can only hear our breathing.After a really long time of us not saying anything,I get really annoyed because why should he be here if he doesn't want anything.

Me: Just tell me what you want,Niklaus.

Klaus: I don't want anything else than you turning your humanity back on.

Me: Ehhm,that's not going to happen you know ? I quiet like my life without humanity.

Klaus: Even if we're keeping you here in the dungeon ?
Me: Yes,even now.Sooo,what's in the bag ?
Klaus: It's something for you,but I'm not sure if I should give it to you..

Me: Come on,I look more like a fucking zombie than a vampire ! I'm hungry,my back is hurting and I got deep rings underneath my eyes and you still don't want to show me what's in the bag ?
Klaus: I'd say you turn your humanity back on and I show you what's in the back,love..

Me: Don't call me love you fucking idiot ! Jesus Christ,Niklaus I'm starving and it feels like I'm dying but if you really expect me to turn my humanity on because of a stupid bag,then you don't know me at all !

Klaus: No,I didn't really expect you to turn it back on because of this bag,darling.Jacqueline Genevieve Salvatore,I know you better than you know yourself don't forget that..Even if your humanity is turned off,you still can remember what we have done together..You can't forget it and it's pissing you off.

Me: Just...Just leave me alone Klaus..Yes,I still can remember about all the things that we've been through but let me tell you one thing,I regret everything that I've done together with you..I regret it that I met you..I just..I just don't want to see you anymore..