Chapter seventeen

With two strong arms wrapped around my waist I wake up at the next morning.Immediately I start to groan and I stretch myself a little bit.After that I gently rub my eyes and I open them slowly.Right then my eyes get reallly wide because Klaus' face is right in front of me,but a few seconds later a small smile appears on my face remembering what happened yesterday.Gently I kiss his cheek and with that I carefully put his arms away from me.Quietly I get up from the bed and I stretch myself again.Then I leave my room and right then I just hear Rebekah,Elijah and 4 strangers from the kitchen.Immediately I know that they got us something for breakfast and I just start to smirk a little bit.Fastly I speed down the stairs and I speed into the kitchen just to see Elijah and Rebekah already eating.Both of them notice me right away and they just turn around smiling a little bit.'Morning hun,you want something for breakfast ?' Rebekah asks me and I fastly nod my head at her.Slowly I go over to the 2 strangers that I left and I decide for the guy wich is around 20 years old.My smirk widens even more when I see him looking at me really shocked,but he doesn't say a single word.I guess Elijah already manipulated them,wich is good for me.Right then the veins underneath my eyes and my fangs apear.Lightly I lick over my upper lip and with that I just crash my fangs into his neck.Immediately I start to grin and I suck his blood out of his body until the last drop.A few minutes later I'm done with eating and like everytime I just let the lifeless body of the guy sink onto the ground.With that I turn back around to Rebekah and Elijah.Slowly I whipe away the blood around my eyes and I take a seat at the large table where they both are already sitting.'And how was the party last night? I really hope that Klaus didn't disturb you.' Elijah asks me,but I just shrug at him and I simply grab a glass from the table. Immediately I just pour some water into the glass and I take a sip from it.'Morning' I suddenly hear Klaus saying and I start to smile like a little child.Fastly I turn around and I just look at him smiling shyly.Klaus just starts to smile back at me and he winks at me.Slowly I just roll my eyes at him,but I keep on smiling.Right then Klaus sits down next to me and I just start to smile even more at him.Gently Klaus puts his hand onto my tigh and I just put my hand onto his. Then I just look back at Rebekah and Elijah and they both are just looking at us with their eyebrows raised.For a few minutes there's just silence between us all,but then Elijah clears his troath.

Me: Jesus,don't look at us like that...

Elijah: I'm just honestly surprised that you both aren't throwing insults at each other.

Rebekah: Are you kidding me Elijah ? They both are smiling like idiots at each other ! What are you two up to ?

Klaus: Do you have to know everything ? It's up to you Jacqueline..

Me: Jesus,Klaus and I had a talk yesterday and we kind of made up..We both agreed on beeing friends..

Elijah: Finally,you two stubborn idiots talked to each other..Hopefully everything will be again like it used to be..

Rebekah: Eeeeeeeek...Oh.My.God.Oh my fucking god! It finally happened ! We finally can make everything together again without you two trying to kill each other !

Klaus: So much to 'don't freak out Rebekah'.Is it really that important to you ? Jacqueline and I made up..It's not like we killed Elena..

Me: She just thinks that we both are the devil in person when we're not together,but we'd bring each other's good side out when we're together.Can't we already do it ? I'm sick of her face .

Elijah: Well,Rebekah has a point with that..Now let's not discuss that all.No you can't..She's just a human..

Rebekah: I'm just happy that you both finally made up...You both were the perfect couple..I mean Jacqueline you're already family and no one could've replaced you..