Chapter 4: OH MY GOD

JADES POINT OF VIEW:

NIALL JAMES HORAN CALLED ME, INVITED ME AND ASKED ME FOR LUNCH AND I SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
"SARA! SARA!"
"yes jade stop shouting"

I tell her everything, about the car, the call, lunch

"shit jade! are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

"NO I'M NOT"

we both were jumping when I saw jake enter

"WOAH WOAH! hold you horses girls,what happened?"

we told him everything.

"No, Jade as being your friend I suggest you don't go"

"No Jake let her go, maybe they fall in love with each"

"no sara, shes young and Jade listen, I want you to get over with Drake but that doesn't mean you go out t lunch with a boy you just met"

"JAKE PLEASSEEEE!, and I'm not a little girl okay?"

"JADE!"

"NO! I cant handle this anymore you guys treat me like a small child, I WILL GO"

"OKAY GO THEN, but don't blame me if anything goes wrong"

"trust me I wont"

with that I go to my room and shut the door. I feel tears in my eyes. Jake is my best friend, but this doesn't mean he can control me, I'm 19 and I can handle myself well.

I hear a knock at the door a few minutes later. I go and open the door. Jake.

"yes?"

"can I come in"

"no"

"jade!"

"okay"

"see I know youre a grown up now but youre like my little sister. Seeing you hurt when drake left you haunted me. I don't want that to happen to you again. I need to protect you, like your father did"

My father, a great man, died because of cancer 2 years ago. Jake and Dad were always good friends. Dad left us letters before he left and one of those for Jake in which he clearlytoldhim tolook after me.

he took my hands in mine

"Jade, my darling. I want you to find the perfect boy and look my main aim is to protect you from boys lie drake..."

"i know jake but I can look after myself cant I?"

he laughs, kisses my head

"well then lets go shopping for your dress for lunch"

"no I have plenty"

"no I will buy you one. Get dressed c'mon"

I laugh

"okay"

"i'll go tell Sara"

he leaves and I smile when he is here it feelslike dad is. :)