Chapter 24: Just hold on

JADES POV:

We all talk. Jake is constantly cracking jokes about me. I am happy that he is not worried about me anymore. I am cuddling with Niall. No one is minding it because when Me and Drake used to do it,Jake would just show signs of irritation. He would go away from us. Sara also never agreed. They were right but righ now they both are laughing along me and Niall.It feels good, too good.

It gets dark and we go inside. Jake had a party over his friends', Sara is also invited so they dress up and leave.

'Jade, I'll be late so go to sleep, check the oven incase of gas and the doors, I am taking the keys with me...'

'OKAY MOM' I reply and Niall starts laughing.Yeah he is still here because I told him so. Jake and Sara leaves shortly.

'Guess its just me and you then' Niall winks

'PLEASE NO FOOD FIGHT THIS TIME' I beg

'okay... but we'll get bored'

'plans?'

'LETS GO TO MY PLACE, YOU HAVENT SEEN IT AND ITLL BE FUNNNNN' Niall says in excitement.

'Sounds like a plan' I smile at him ' i'll go get ready'

'No no you look fine, c'mon'

'no Niall i'm in Pyjamas'

'okay'

I run upstairs, grab a sweat shirt, a hood, and denim jeans. Quickly wrap my hair in a messy bun. Pick up my phone, wear my converse and READY!

I run downstairs and Niall is watching the TV

'WOW you look beautiful'

'Whateves' I roll my eyes and start to laugh while he fake cries. I go to him and hug him.' shhhh my baby everything is going to be okay!'

He still cries, he looks so cute, he is rubbing his eyes and making weird noises. A horse then suddenly a baby, a donkey.

'Baby!' I grab his face and kiss him all over the face. forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, ears, cheeckbones, chin, upper lips, and then the lips.

He starts to smile 'I feel good now'

I laugh. We both lock the apartment door and get in his car

'LEGGO' He says

I turn on the radio and its HOTLINE BLING.

I start singing it and Niall starts laughing, then he joins me. We both sing more songs and laugh and sing and laugh. The weather is a bit cloudy, all of a sudden thunder cracks and it starts to rain.

'NIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL' I shout

Niall pushes the brakes 'WHAT HAPPENED! Are you Okay JAde?!?!?!?'

'its raining' I say while nose on the window.

'YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME' Niall shouts

'I'm sorry but I really love rain' I say still looking outside.

He parks the car and there is a park nearby. He gets up of the car and opens my door.

'C'mon get out' he says

'what are you doing'

He pulls me out and we run in the ground. We both soaking wet in the rain. He is picking me up and twirling around the park.

'This feels like the day I put you under the shower'

'hahaha exactly'

He puts me down and we both run across the gardens. There is a hill, like there is a steepy area in the park.