Chapter 25: I don't like morning kisses

NIALLS POV:

*ring ring ring*

fuck alarm clocks. I get up and quickly snooze it. Oh shit Jade and I fell asleep in front of the Fireplace. I go around and look at Jade's face and its covered with a few ashes. I laugh. Her beautiful face is covered in black ashes. I start laughing and i laugh very loudly. Jade suddenly wakes up.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" she says not looking at me

"YOUR FACEEEE!!!!!!!!"i keep on laughing.

Jade faces me and starts laughing. She bangs her head and hands on the blanket

"MR. HORAN WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK ON YOURS!" he is still laughing in weird face but she looks cute.

"huh?"

"your face" she repeats still laughing.

I go to the hallway where there is a big mirror and take a look. My face is more... its covered in more ashes. I look at myself in the mirror and start laughing. I laugh at myself so hard that i fall on the wooden floor laugh and laugh. Jade also comes and lays on me and laughs. We both are laughing so hard that our stomach is crunching, eyes full of tears from laughing and short of oxygen but most of all our position makes me laugh more. She is laying on top of me and laughing with me laughing more. I quickly turn on the video recorder of my iphone and capture a mirror selfie as we are laughing infront a mirror.

Soon we both stop. She gets up and then i motion her with my hands telling her to pull me. She grabs my hands and i pull her down. She falls again and i start laughing while she starts fake crying.

"ohohpoor baby im sorry, im heavy" i say in a childish voice

she says nothing but sits on top of me. She sits on my torso. Maybe she'll kiss me. But... her eyes... they give the biggest hint of something clever. OH NO!!!1

"IM SORRRRRRYYY BUAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAA JAAAUBAUBAUAHAHAA DE BUHAHAHA JADEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAJAHHHOPPPPPP STOOOOOPPPPPP"

"you kknow what 'BOYFRIEND' I like you begging"

"IM SORRRRRRRRRRRY BUAHAHHAHHAHA PELASEEEE"

My arms are stronger than her so i stop her and get oh topof her putting her to the ground.

"niall?"

"jade!"

"no please, i'll pee"

"i dont care"

"nialll... please dont"

i sit on top of her well i dont sit im supported my my knees on the floor. I am not going to tickle her, i just want to tease her.

"im gonna punish you"

"NIALLLLL NOOO" she tries to escape while laughing. i get closer and closer when she is scared taht ill tickle her to death. but i just kiss her with her hands pinned down by mine.She kisse back and it feels beautiful. If I could wake up to this everyday then id love t o live forever.

Wwe pull apart

"i love you" i say while smiling

"I dont" jade says and starts laughing again while getting up and running. "ohh and i hate morning kisses but this one seemed nice" she says while running.

i run after her and grab her from the back picking her up and throwing her on the couch.

i get on top of her, this time to tickle her

"no no Niall, we just started dating. I dont wanna have sex" she says and leaves me puzzled. I look at her with a puzzled face and a slightest hint of a smile.