Chapter 17: Lets go out.

I hate college so fucking much I mean its practically a torture centre which you cant avoid. Our exams start in a few days and those are really important for my career. Guess I have to do this week. They gave us the rest of the week as holidays so we could study and prepare for our exams. YAY+NO!

'yo J' Nick says

'yo N' I laugh

'hey you know what I asked Chloe out!'

'WHAT REALLY?'

'YESSSSS AND SHE SAID SHED LOVE TO ME WITH ME'

we both are holding hands and jumping in circles.

'credit goes to me Nick, If I wasn't here who would've given you guts'

'hahah k i'll pay for lunch at the canteen'

'THATTA boy'

We take the usual burger+coke, Pizza+Fanta.

'so how was your weekend?' he asks

I tell him about mom calling and the amusement park and me sleeping over at nialls

'YOU SLEPT AT HIS HOUSE'

'yeah'

'JADE! DID YOU...?'

I give him a cold look ' how could you even think of that' I fake cry and then start to laugh out loud

'you like him don't you?' he smiles at me

'ofcourse not we're just friends'

'My dear Jade, it all starts with friendship' he winks

'shut up'

we both talk and he tells me how he asked Chloe out and they kissed and blabla

I reach home after college ended. Sara's car is already there. oh I forgot she didn't go to college. I open the door and get in. I can see nobody there. I open Sara's bedroom door and...

THEY LOOK SO CUTEEEE. Sara and Jake are hugging while sleeping, wait does that make sense. Her head is in his neck and they both have a firm grip on each other. The TV is switched on, maybe they came home late when I was asleep. I silently turn off the TV and exit the room.

'JADE! close the door' I hear jake whisper-shout

'hahah ok'

'wake me up at 6pm'

'ok' I close the door. I go to my room take a quick shower. I'm not hungry so I go to the Television and watch The Hangover. When i'm bored I get up to study. as soon as I open my books I feel sleepy. DAMN. The last thing I remember is HCl mixed with H2SO4 and...

I look around what happened. I look at the clock 7.30pm. I am on the bed with blanket on me. I SLEPT SHIT OH NO JAKE TOLD ME TO WAKE HIM UP AT 6pm. I run down the stairs to Sara's room and open the door. The bed is tidied up. The room is air freshened. All DVDs in place. While Sara comes out of the bathroom with towel wrappped around her head.

'hahha you look like a wrecked ship Jade' she laughs

'Wheres Jake?'

'he had some work so he went on 6.10pm'

'ohhhh' Relief.

I jump on her bed

'heyyyy!' she says

'shhhhhh' I tell her. ' anyways who put me in bed though?'

'jake did, he came to check on you but found you asleep on the study table'

I smile about how good it feels so have a brother like Jake.

'wanna eat something?' She asks

'yes please'

'HEY JADE! WAKE UP DUMBHEAD LETS GO OUT!'

'But where' I say lazily

'pleaseeeee, we will go for shopping and eat something'

'but you are boring'

'Call Niall'

I smile at his name, maybe its true I love him, OFCOURSE I LOVE HIM, I loved him before I met him. #DIRECTIONERFEELS.

'no we'll be good'

'ok then GET READYYYYYY'

'okk okk calm your tits girls' she rolls her eyes.

I get up acting like a lazy child with hands thrown downwards and waking with my butt out. that's when Sara hits me with her pillow

'LAZY ARSE YOU ARRE JADE'

I put my tongue out and laugh.

I go back upstairs and open my cupboard. Lets see what  I am going to wear.

SARA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Jade normally gets bored when she's out with me so I know what to do.

I have Niall's number so I call him.

after a few rings he picks up.

'hey NIall'

'hi Sara, everything ok'

'well I kinda need your help'

'with what'

...

...

...

...

'done?'

'done' he replies as there is excitement in his voice. SARA PLAYS MATCH MAKER YAY!