Chapter 2

"So honey how was the first day of school? Make any friends, meet any cute boy-" MUM!" Ashton and I interject in usion.

"Im just asking you know since." She stopped right there

I glared at her and continued my dinner and went straght upstaires without a word. How can she do that she knows i dont wanna talk about it ever. 

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on I walked back to the mirror and just stood there gazing at my flaws. 

'Im so ugly' I thought  

"Your beautiful" I heard behind me i closed my eyes the voice was familiar I knew that voice a little too well. It was him.

"How did you get in?" I question 

"Dont worry about it, why can't you see what I see? Why can't you see the fact your so beautiful" He says as he steps closer and gently grabs my wrist.

In that motion I jerked away quickly

"Can I?" He looks at me with Crystal eyes, I nod

He gently grabs my wrist again and then lifts up my sleeve to reveal many scars, i closed my eyes preparing for the disugusted face coming my way but instead i looked at him and he kissed my ugly scars.

"Please dont." He paused "Please don't ever harm yourself,you dont have anything to be sad about your absolutly perfect in ever way you just can't see that." 

"N-no Im not im very far from that." I studdered

He pulled the sleeve back down and looked into my eyes and I looked into his deep clouded eyes, he step another step close to my face as so I studied his beautiful features.

Breezy blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes that make you drown in them, pink lips that make me go crazy

He caught me looking at his lips and leaned a little closer not much space between us.

"Until then my beauty" He said as he retuned back and went throught the window like he never was here no trace, no nothing. He crept out the window with the darkness of the night

This son of a bitch keeps on teasing her, tell me what you guys like/hate about the story :)