Teenage Fift(Queen)

15

"Mum when are you coming home?"

"I'm trying my hardest but we've got a lot of progressing problems we haven't even started to discuss with the Indonesian Clientel. I'll try to be home the earliest." She acknowledged

"You said you would be back before christmas so you can spend the day with us. You know you're children that came out of your own womb."

"Oh really? I didn't recall carrying you and your brother for 9 months while Ashton was running a track a thon then after when I had you, you basically played Just Dance." She mocked

This is why I love my mum, She may be witty and sarcastic but after all that's where I get my sass from,that is also why I miss her. She's gone working at some exotic place while Ash and I are most likely home alone but my uncle comes over sometimes crashes then goes out and comes like 2 weeks later to do the same thing, but it's not like he doesn't talk to us.He tells us stories back when he was a "troubled teen" and how "thug" he was.

It's quite amusing because once in a blue moon, you actually see his eyes since they're usually covered with Ray bans most of the time. Don't get me wrong I love my uncle I really do,he was there for me when my dad left, he bought me my first new car, he was the one who taught me how to ride a bike. He was the one who was always there for me when my dad left.

Uncle Mike has always known to be the dare devil out of my mum's family.Then there was Aunt Quinn who was such a rebellious teen I felt bad for my grandparents. She's grown up in the past couple of years she's only in her late twenties so she's not that old.She even got herself a new job in brisbane while my grandparents live in Perth at the moment.

My family is really close but yet so far away but they like to remain in contact with each other so to speak.

But Ashton is the one who's currently there for me when my mom leaves for a while because I really do miss her. I try to talk to Lainey about it but what can I tell her that she will understand? Her Parents are happily in love with each other while her brother, Connor is in college partying it up and her younger sister Maeve is about to graduate from junior high.How can she understand when her life and family is so happy.

I never really understood Lainey's family since Connor and Lainey have dark blonde hair with hazel/brownish eyes while Maeve had long brown curly hair and green eyes. Maeve looks like a replica of their mom and nothing but a stranger to their dad.

It has been such a long time since I've seen lainey or her family. Lainey's family is basically my family just besides the fact that I don't look like them, I'm not irish and I'm pretty sure that they don't have a dysfunctional relationship with each other.

Lainey is as Irish one person can get be. Her parents have Irish accents and they all have similarities. Lainey develops a bit of Gaelic into her aussie mixed dialect. Connor was Irish in the sense that he never stopped drinking, every time that he would come home to visit from college he would always be halfway to wasted. The only time I remember seeing him slightly sober was when he was in 7th grade ever since then he's always had a drink in his hand, so it's kinda good that he got accepted into a frat house. The whole family was loud and crazy, but I loved them just the same.I decided to call Lainey up and see what she's doing.