Chapter 3

I woke up but stayed in my warm and fluffy covers deciding to ignore the world around me 

Luke.

Luke still on my mind he has been for the week that's past since then. I try to ignore him and I think he's getting the hint to but he hadn't confronted me about it thank god .

I took a shower and eat breakfast after that I put on my basketball shorts and ash's oversized sweatshirt and threw my hair into a messy bun and went into my room and curled up into a ball and watched Doctor Who , I know what your thinking so what I like sci-fi sue me.
I heard a knock at the door and got worried. My mom said not to expect anyone. I walked down stairs and looked through the window and saw nobody nowwwww there strange. I walked back to my room and found Luke sitting on my bed to my surprise.

Damn. I thought

“How did y-" I got cut off
"You dont need to worry about that lovely and just come here sit next to me " He spoke
I didn't argue,snap back ,nothing. I just did as told and climbed onto my bed and continued Netflix I wasn't comfortable tho. I think he noticed that too by his hand on my lap

“Relax, I don't bite" he said

“Unless your into that kinky stuff I'm cool with that too." He smirked

I didn't say anything I just turned to my side in frustration

"Babe please don't be like that I'm sorry don't be mad "

"first I'm not your babe ,we're not even together nor know anything about each other. You think you're so slick but you aren't. You think you know me but you don't, you say I'm so beautiful but only venom escapes your lip-"

When the word escaped my mouth I came in contact with his. Our lips moved in sync together. It was a sweet kiss but turned into lust.

I broke away and looked into his eyes.
his eyes were filled with lust but yet such beauty.

“ I can't" my raspy voice spoke

"Why." he said with no emotion

“Just no." I said a little to harshly

" I get it you're not interested that's fine, just go snog another school boy see if I care" He spat

        Ouch, fine you gotta fight fire with fire

"Maybe I will" I spat

He didnt reply back ,nothing only silence.

Only silence took over and he left and slammed the door and your can hear the engine of the his car roar throughout the street.

What just happened.
and what's going to happen?

-------------------------------

So guys I am a horrible person for not updating for oh so long I am really sorry about that but anyways I got up to 700 Reads! Thanks guys I appreciate it I love you all and also ive been helping out my friend with her punk luke hemmings fan fic its called pure its really good you should all check it out .