Chapter 10

I decided to actually go to school today, Ash didn't want me going just incase anything happened or just for my mental state but I don't want this dictating my life anymore and Luke would know somethings up but I haven't even gave him the time of day.

I parked the impala and lightly closed my door, I parked it a block away and I usually walk to it since a huge amount of people always ask for rides which makes me laugh because it's usually the people I haven't talked to since 4th grade and that car is my baby.

"Mr Robbins can I go to the nurse?" I asked

He gave me a stern look since I came to class late

"No." He strictly said

You've got to be kidding me, BRUH

"You can't refuse a student that needs the nurse. I have ladies problems" I said with a smirk just to throw him off

He just stood there with ugh's and an uncomfortable look He cleared his throat and just gave me a nod

I got up from my seat and just started to wonder around school, I really didn't have lady problems I just needed to get out of that class.

I started walking to the A wing and started to roam till I heard moaning in the girls bathroom and me being me opened the door and and saw Luke's head back in awe and some slut sucking him off.

I guess he didn't notice and was rocking his hips back and forth.

"R­R­R­R­ ENEE" He stuttered through each breathe

"Who the fuck is Renee, My names Rachel" The whore said

"She's a nobody, nobody anymore at least I know your name is Rachel." He explained I came out of the shadow the door contrasted off of

"She's a nobody?" I choked back

"Shit." escaped his lips with his hand searching his hair

I ran out crying with tears falling on my hand and my broken heart in the other.

Luke ran out after me calling out my name but I blocked it out and ran to the impala which was closer so I think Ash took it for lunch, I usually would yell at him for touching my baby but he actually helped since I would have to run an entire block to the Impala.

He followed me to my car and put his hand on the hood when I started the car while he jumped in front of the hood and yelled

"Run me over please. Tell me it'll take the pain away because what I did was inexcusable but You were gone and a man has needs."

"Will do. I'll take you up on that offer" I said while opening the car and climbing in he just stood there staring at me. I put the key in the ignition and started the car with a roar. I pushed the gas, not hard but hard enough to make him move out of the way and with that I drove out of the parking lot.

I drove back to the house before school ended before Luke and Ashton got out.

I ran to the bathroom and started sobbing on the bathroom floor, I lied there for a while before getting up.

I look at this horrific sight with makeup down to my lips, animals living in my hair a disgusting sight.

I knew it was too good to be true for someone to actually take interest in me, someone as alluring as him.

I grabbed my blades

In empty room, an empty girl sitting silently on her floor.

Sleeves rolled up, exposing skin, as she drags the blade, and presses in. The pain it brings cannot compare to the joy she knows will soon be there. And its worth these scars that slowly heal for just a moment, not to feel. The blade slides.

The blood spills.

The tears fall.

And yet in

the pain she's feeling inside

is so much worse

than what she's done.

My feet dodged every creek in the floorboards and down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and chose what looked good, which became a problem because that was everything.

I took a empty bottle and poured whiskey and vodka into it and drank like no tomorrow because hopefully there wasn't.

I decided relieve my pain and put it back onto him,hurt him where it hurts. I called the one person he truly hates.

Calum.

"Hey um can I come over?"

So I guess I'm leaving you at a Cliffordhanger ;)

I can't believe that the last time I updated was 2 days ago. I wasn't even thinking about doing it in like a week or so but I really am starting like how this is turning out.

Thank you Ariana and anna once again for help pals

Hey Alexa ☺️(theaxiomatic)