Chapter 1 : Best Friend

You trudged down the hallway of Casper Hugh clutching your books close to your chest. You knew you had a bookbag but, that was overstuffed. Besides, you could use the muscle exercise. You were getting alittle lazy nowadays.

You dodged a few people in the hall ways with a gentle sway of your body. School had just ended and you were looking for your best friend. Danny Fenton.

Just thinking of him brought a smile to your face. He's een oblivious to your obvious infatuation with him since your freshmen year of high school.

But, that infatuation turned to so much more. And it brought a blush on your cheeks just thinking about it before you clenched your books to your chest tighter.

Since you were looking down avoiding the constant gaze of a now Junior or Senior Jock, you bumped into a larger frame falling backwards.

You gasped as you fell backwards your books falling around you. You didnt hit the ground like you thought you would however. You felt a larger hand slip onto your waist quickly pulling you upwards swiftly. You looked up with a embarrassed blush as you met the face of your long time crush.

He gave you a small smile greeting you "(Y/n)".

"D-danny" you stuttered as he crushed your body into his.

He had a cute blush on his won cheeks as he smiled down at you pulling you to your feet.

Danny had grown the last two years of his high school since his freshman year. He was now almost as tall as that bastard Dash. Who had grown ridiculously tall in just a few short year's.

He was now fit. And well built. He wasn't noticeably bulky but, definitely toned. However, danny didn't stand out to the other teens in Casper high. He never wanted to anyway.

"Your clumsy today (y/n)" he stated the obvious with a chuckle leaning down to help pick up your fallen books.

You leaned down as well going to your knees with a shy giggle "I was...trapped in my thoughts I guess" you picked up your history book.

Danny raised a brow looking at you "what's on your mind?"

You couldn't tell him. For obvious reasons.

"I-i was just thinking of our freshman year. It was...the first day. And when we...um...we first met. Kind of the exact same way we are right now" you said quietly your fingers closed around the edge of your math book.

Danny cracked a smile thinking of that day "yea. You were clumsy back then too. Your books fell and I guess...that's how we became friend's".

You both rose Danny carrying half of your books in his right hand "Best Friends" you corrected tapping his nose playfully.

Danny laughed before taking your books from your hands before you could protest "And a best friend who takes his best friends books when she's clumsy".

You playfully shoved him earning a snicker from his lips as you both started walking down the hallway to the school's front entrance.