Chapter 7: Being a ghost

"This is..." you burst into the sky laughing as you dipped into the clouds "Amazing!"

You spun on thin air twirling a cloud and expected the feeling of cotton but, all you got was a thin feeling of water as your hand came back soaked in it.

You then looked down "Amityville is so small from up here" you giggled to yourself before you began thought about Lilah. You sighed at the thought of the little girl and looked at your palm, you had a faint glow to yourself.

Sudeenly, a glowing ring went from your finger up your arm "What the--" you cut yourself off with a gasp as your body began to change.

Your hand was no covered by a white glove and your feet that once had sneakers were now in...wait those were gone.

"Oh my god! My legs!" You screamed before flying all over the place in panic screeching at the tail that was once your legs. You began hyperventilating as you stared at the swinging tail before your eyes widened and you let out a sigh of relief as your legs slowly began to reanimate.

You tossed your head backwards before slowly flipping in mid air "Ok I'm a ghost now." You said to yourself before perking up "Wait a minute am I dead?" You asked yourself.

You looked down at yourself before shaking your head "No I couldn't be, I was just a human five minutes ago. So does that make me a...half-human, half-ghost gal?" You asked yourself putting a finger to your chin thoughtfully before shrugging.

"I'll think about it tomorrow" you said to yourself as you slowly began floating down towards the alley way closet to the house.

You then looked at yourself before closing your eye's "Come on turn off already" you whispered to yourself clenching your fists as you opened your eyes once more seeing you looked the same.

"Come on...Power down or--" you gasped as the white rings came and opened up below your feet and came up before you were in your normal clothing again.

"Cool" you said before getting out of the alleyway and taking your key's that were miraculously still in your pocket. You opened the door of your house before sighing "what a night".

The next day

You yawned as you sat up but, groaned as you banged your head on something metallic. You rubbed your forehead alittle upset before opening your eye's and gasping as you found yourself under your bed.

"Ok this is just ridiculous you grumbled to yourself before climbing from under your bed. You got up and plopped down on the top of your bed before checking your alarm.

You dragged a hand down your face once you realized you woke up an hour before you normal did. You sighed before laying back down your bed and throwing the covers on yourself.

You closed your eye's and began drifting off.

...until your grip on the sheets were lost and you hit the floor once more.

You held back a scream of frustration as your eye's snapped open to see the bottom of your bed once more and you crawled from under he bed before stomping over to your closet.

You open the door nearly ripping it off its hinges from your anger before picking out your outfit for school and laying them on the bed before you go take a hot shower.

After a few moments you get out of the shower, steam rolling off of your body and you shiver as the cool air hit your arms and legs before you saunter over to your clothing.

You ate breakfast, waited a few moments and watched alittle TV excited to see your favorite TV show was on at this time before you looked and the time and got up for school.