Liebe -3

" If you really want something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse."

-Jim Rohn

Antonella.

Is it wrong ? That I think about my mother more frequently and in my case normal teenage girls think about their boyfriends instead but I'm not really normal. I wonder if she's alive or if she knows I'm alive or if she has brown eyes like mine and chocolate dipped skin unfortunately I have caramel dipped skin but I wonder where she is at this moment ? Does she think about me. . .

What does it feel like to have a mother ?

That question has rang in my mind ever since I was nine or eight maybe forever well I don't remember but it has always been there. Rose is like my mother, I guess but it would be nice if I knew my own mother or if I even had a picture or even a name well the only thing I know about my mother is she was black or is black. I had woke up early, it was currently five thirty. I hated when my thoughts stole my sleep and curiosity invaded my mind. I ignored Amanda's snoring and well Leah sleeping on the edge of her single bed, I can assure you she is about to fall.

I stood up, feeling excited about today, you know that warm feeling when you know something good is going to happen but you are not sure when. I opened the curtains it was still dark but the sun was beginning to rise. Yesterday we were all jetlagged even George so the girls and i slept as soon as we were done unpacking. I sent my father a good morning message, since I knew by this time he would be awake having his ice tea. Laying my phone on the coffee table in the lounge, I went to the bathroom having a warm shower suddenly I thought about my mother. I don't know if she was the missing puzzle in my life ? The key to my sadness that visits me very much often even in my sleep. The warm water ran through my hair making it soft that it actually is, giving me calmness. After a long shower with deep thoughts I grabbed a towel and closed the sliding door. Deciding on what to wear, I settled for ripped jeans and white tank top that was written No, you can't have my number. Cheesy right ? Yes I know. All dressed my with my designer Fenty kicks that I cried for when Rihanna released the collection and I explained to my father how it would make me so happy but when I finally got them I was happy for the moment then sadness came back to its home which is my heart and I suddenly wanted something else.

"Hey, you are awake." I turned back drying my freezy hair.

"Morning Curly." Amanda greeted squinting her eyes as the sun rose through.

"Guys, shut up am trying to get some sleep." Leah growled pulling the covers over her black silk hair that I adored so much.

"Well just get up." Amanda pulled the covers off her body leaving her in her spoungebob pajamas.

"Can't believe you still have these ?" I laughed.

"It was a birthday present from my aunt Diwali." She said sitting up straight from her single bed.

"My bad." Amanda laughed, tying her long braids so she can take a shower.

"So what do we have planned for today." Leah asked.

"Uhm basically just walking around the city." I shrugged tying my hair into a freezy bun, my hair could never be straight unless I used a straightener and I didn't have time to waste 45minutes of day doing my hair.

"Okay let me get ready, you look good by the way. Can I have your number ?" Leah smirked at my tank top.

"Uhm no you can't sweedy." I replied with a bit of sass.

•••

By eleven thirty we were done, I mean they were done since Leah had to do her makeup and Amanda wanted her braids make the perfect donut like Beyonce, I just sat there watching them. We ate breakfast, if ordering a full baffet counts it wasn't me !

As we left our suite, just on time George also left his suite which was opposite ours, down the hallway. As we walked to the elevator, something clicked a feeling I had never felt before in my entire life and suddenly my eyes met a strangers green eyes. I could hear Mandy and Leah talk but I couldn't make sense of what they were seeing. He was talking to another guy in a language I didn't quite understand but I could hear some words since Afrikaans (dutch) was almost similar to German. He was in blue jeans and a pink hoodie with pizza at the front which I found very amusing. He was cute, he's blonde hair with brunette roots in a smart quiff, I don't know I had never paid attention to a person for this long. Something drew me close to him. He looked back at me, eying me from head to tall thats when I realised my mouth was slightly open.

When we entered the elevator, the blonde guy, with his friend and me and my two friends, of cause not forgetting George.

"Morning ladies." He spoke with an accent. My ears were probably blocked by this beautiful angelic voice.

"Ooh and he speaks english, Morning." Leah whispered in my ear but I couldn't help but stare at him as his green eyes looked right through my soul with a smirk.

"Morning." Amanda smiled pressing the ground floor button.

"I'm Lukas, Lukas Rieger." He smiled introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leanne but you can call me Leah." Leah said flirtatiously without any shame.

"And I'm Amanda." Mandy added. George was awfully too quiet sometimes I even forgot he was there but at this moment I just watched the interaction go on but didn't say a word.

"Oh nice to meet you Amanda and Leah." He smiled his eyes on me but I quickly shifted mine to something else. "This is my manager Marian Schmidt." He introduced the man who stood next to him and politely smiled.

When I was about to introduce myself, I was interrupted. Perfect.

"Ma'am your father is calling." George said in a serious voice. What did I tell him about calling me that now I just look like a spoiled brat who works around with a body guard and orders him around.

Suddenly the lift opened and I excused myself to have answer my father's phone call, if I didn't I knew he would just be more worried and call all day bothering me about it. As I talked to my father I watched as Leah and Mandy laughed with this Lukas guy until his manager whispered something then he had to leave but before he did, he hugged them and something in me felt betrayed but I smiled it off after all he's just some guy we met in the elevator and I knew damn well, my friends were going to tell me about him all day.

After the chat with my dear father I walked over to their glowing faces.

"What did I miss ?" I asked.

Cliche right ?
Vote comment fan...