Liebe -6

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" - Walt Whitman, leaves of grass.

Lukas.

I arrived at the mansion, where my dear father and mother were waiting for me in the dining room. I was happy to see my mother but not so much for the surly man I call father.

"Lukas, son I'm glad you are here unfortunately you were taking too long so we just heard our breakfast." He snorted.

"How are you mother ?" I hugged my mom who was sitting next to my father, I was a bit surprised that there were no guests just servants and my parents.

"I'm fine Lukas, I'm just happy you are here ?" My mom said almost crying.

"Its okay." I smiled."Father ?" I greeted him and he nodded gesturing for me to take a sit.

"Son, I have decided to forgive you so you may come home." He said haughtily.

"Forgive me ? Don't you mean I should be the one forgiving you after you kicked me out of the house." I scoffed running my hand through my hair.

"Don't talk to me like that Lukas, I'm still your father." He warned pointing his finger at me.

"I can't wait for the day you die." I muttered under my breath.

He gasped totally shocked by what I had just said but my mother rubbed his shoulder to keep him calm.

"Lukas just come home." My mom pleaded. Okay fine about a day ago I was complaining about staying in hotels and I wanted to go home but now I don't want to. I wouldn't mind staying in that hotel for the rest my life so long as mystery girl is there.

"I'm sorry mother, I can't and father thank you for kicking me out a week ago...it was meant to be." I smiled thinking about Mystery girl.

"Father, I'm sorry about your car. I will stop such behavior." I smiled thinking about her beautiful dimpled smile.

"Are you okay ?" My father knitted his eyebrows questioningly.

"I'm fine father, I think its time I lived on my own seeing as I'm growing up." I smirked at their reactions, even Marian stood there shocked. Let's just say I'm not an easy person never have been, I get that from that gringo over there.

"Let me shower then we can have lunch together before I go back to the hotel." I smirked before running upstairs flippantly.

I had lunch with my parents, I realised maybe we never got along because I was the difficult person but it was great. We talked about my childhood stories and nothing to do with business. After we bid goodbyes as I went back to the hotel. Jaden Bojsen, my best friend since kindergarten was in town so we decided to meet at the five star restaurant in the hotel lobby. Jaden's father a billionaire from Hannover and we got along just fine well he is the only friend my father approved of because he was from the same class as us besides that Jaden is a really good person and very generous like his father. His father might be a billionaire but he was more concerned with helping out with donations whenever he can unlike my foppish gringo father.

Arriving at the restaurant our usual table was already ready at the VIP section. Jaden was already there a whiskey in hand, his clean cut suit and blonde hair disheveled but looked super cool. I was dressed in a clean cut black suit but my button up shirt not tucked in because I hate tucking in and of cause no tie.

"Lukas, you old baller." He hugged me and I faked a cringe.

"Did you miss me that much ?" We laughed hysterically before sitting down.

"So what's up ?" I asked.

"I was in Berlin so I decided to see an old friend." He playfully hit my shoulder.

We ordered our food talked about the pranks we used to pull back in Hanover and all the things we did on the summer we went to Spain. He is honestly someone I see as brother rather than a friend, he knows me more than I know myself.

As time went by about an hour or so, there she was the mystery girl right in front of me. All my feelings just came flooding as I looked at her absolutely ravishing she looked. Once again our gaze met and I couldn't take my eyes away there was a deep connection between us even though we had never said a word to each other. Whenever we looked at each other its as if time stopped and everyone disappeared. The only thing that mattered was her and I.

Why did she have such an effect on me ? Did I have the same effect on her ?

"Dude stop drooling." Jaden nudged me and I didn't realize I had zoned out.

"He has been like that whenever he see's that girl !" Marian supervened and I gave him a death glare.

"She is quite appealing to the eye." Jaden smirked. "But the one with black hair is more of my type." He licked his lips.

"Oh Leah she is quite a flirt." I shrugged looking at them from a distance.

"Well I'm leaving." Marian said standing up from our table, I simply nodded.

"You really like her huh ?" Jaden smirked after some silence.

"I don't I just feel weird around her." I sighed looking at her as she smiled at her friends and the body guard.

"I always knew you had a thing for foreigners."

"Shut up Jay." I chuckled.

"Send her desert and a card." He suggested and I did just that, as for the note I couldn't help by being anymore cheesy because I wrote a quote from Romeo and Juliet.

The look on her face was magnificent and then and there I knew I was falling and I couldn't do anything about it...

Vote + Comment