Liebe - 13

"Only enemies speak the truth ; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty." ~ Stephen King

Lukas.

I stepped out of the suite giving Antonella a wink suddenly the body guard followed me closing the door behind him.

"What exactly do you want from Antonella ?" He crossed his bulged arms but it certainly didn't intimidate.

"Stay. Away. From. Her." He said meaning every word.

I simply smirked.

"You. Don't. Give. Me. Orders." I slurred the last word.

"I know guys like you, spoiled good for nothings !"

I chuckled a bit, not taken back by his response..." And you forget you are just a bloody body guard none of this is your business. We are not in South Africa so know your place."

"I'm not scared of you little boy." He sneered, fortunately we were just about the same height so he couldn't tower over me and scare me. I wanted Antonella and I will have her.

"You know, I'm always up for a challenge." I smirked, its true the the more something was forbidden the more I grew desperate for it.

Shooting me a glare as I was about to walk away when my father came out of the elevator, my mood immediately changed from playful to angry.

"Father what has brought your presence here ?" I hissed making the man with grey hair, navy blue suit smirk.

"You never visit , so I had to come and check up on you."

"Is stupid written on my forehead ?" I snapped my voice filled with venom.

"Uhm excuse me ?" George interrupted, I had forgotten he was still there.

"Senator Rieger." My father said arrogantly... " and you are ?"

"George Parker." He raised his hand forward for a handshake but my father didn't acknowledge him making George hold his hand down disappointed.

Well George that's Senator Rieger for you !

"Excuse me George but my son and I have a pending discussion .." My father faked a smile and George just nodded and went to his suite.

I walked to my suite, hearing my Father's foot steps follow. When the door to my suite was shut I immediately faced him with fuming anger I had been avoiding.

"Who gave you a fucken right to buy Deya a ring ?!" I raised my voice.

He simply went to pour himself whiskey as if to ignore me.

"I demand an answer Father ?"

"Would you have preferred to buy it yourself, in that case my apologies."

This bustard.

"I told you I'm not marrying her."

"Oh, of cause you will. Save me the pointless protest." He gulped down his whiskey, give me a smirk that I hated so much. My father's facial features were like mine and he looked rather young yet he was an old man.

"I can't stand you." I muttered racking my fingers through my hair.

"Your mother and I know what's good for you Luki." He came over laying his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you dare put mother in this, I know it was your purely deranged idea !" -if smoke could fume through my ears it would describing how angry I am.

"You will be nineteen in a month-" he said before I cut him off.

"Nineteen !!! Nineteen !! Yes do you get that nineteen, I should be celebrating with my mates not getting married at fucking NINETEEN !"

He looked rather calm and collected as I lost my sense of being civil and that pissed me off even more.

"Oh, Luki you exaggerate."

"There is no exaggeration. Fuck you."

"You will thank me one day son."

"That's if I haven't murdered you bustard." I muttered walking back and fourth while he sat down looking at me like I just lost it.

"Luki, if you don't follow my will. You might as well be homeless." He chuckled. Evil bustard.

"I'm already homeless." I said as a matter of fact.

"Living in a luxurious five star hotel, Royal suite is not homeless my boy and you seem to forget who is paying for all these so you will definitely be homeless not only homeless but broke not even a single Euro in a your pocket. Think about that !!! and goodness gracious don't think your mother will help you out, she has never worked in her life. She lives under my good will."

Every single rubbish that escaped his mouth to torture my ears was true. My mother wouldn't be able to help me and I myself have never worked in my life. I can't imagine my credit cards and asserts being frozen.

"Your choice Lukas." He stood up making his way out leaving me stupefied.

I threw anything I could lay my hands on across the wall. When will I ever do what pleases me ??? When you have worked for your own money. When you stop being selfish. When you stop being a spoiled brat. When you stop idolizing the need for money to be happy. When you are with Antonella Le roux.

A lot of thoughts ran through my mind but only one made me calm and smile.