Liebe - 45

"Love is like a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." ~ Joan Crawford

Lukas.

"Lukas do you not have something to say to your lovely fiancée and her parents ?" My father pushed for an apology making the Fischers look at me.

"I'm waiting." Deya crossed her arms for the last thirty five minutes they had been chattering about business. Ofcause I can do this, it will be so easy. I rubbed my sweaty palms on my dress pants. What am I even doing here fuck !

"Erm..uh..uhm..." I couldn't apologise that would feel like I was betraying Antonella and denying her in front of people.

"Lukas.." My father stared at me with blazing eyes. If I apologise right now, i will have my luxuries back and Marry her but I will lose Antonella forever. If I don't apologise I will not marry and...

"I'm sorry Deya.." I sat up straight. "I don't love you, I'm inlove with this other amazing girl. I know I'm not the right guy for you and you know it too. The engagement is off, i can't participate in this lie anymore..." I removed the napkin and stood up proudly. My father was fuming with anger, his ears would probably come out smoke right now.

"Bull shit Lukas that is all bulls shit..." Deya yelled beating me on my chest.

"Well Lukas thank you for your honesty, i wouldn't want my daughter being unhappy." Mr. Fischers shook my hand.

"Dad NO NO NO, I WANT LUKAS RIEGER HE MAKES ME HAPPY." Deya yelled.

"Deya calm down, this obsession is not healthy, he doesn't love you." Mrs. Fischers tried calming down her daughter.

"I will take my leave.." I announced looking at my father who was glaring at me.

"Find a cab." He said with bitterness.

"No, you can't do that to our son." My mom said in an alarming voice.

"With Pleasure." I smirked walking out, i had never felt so good in my life. This was by chance the fist grand decision, i have ever made...or maybe i was speaking too soon. It had been a week since I had not seen Antonella and i was craving for her, her smooth caramel skin, her kisses, her caresses, filling her up completely...fuck.

"IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE KICKING MY SON OUT, ATLEAST GIVE HIM HIS CAR !!" My mom demanded making my father give me a scrawl because he knew I had won. " Fine fine you can have your car." He said abruptly throwing the keys but I skillfully caught them.

After leaving, i drove around Berlin...the night lights were simply mesmerising. I had just made a massive decision which was choosing my Antonella completely. I love her and there's nothing I want than having her in my life forever. With her I can be myself, she makes me smiles without even realising that I am. I never thought in my entire life I would find myself saying such bur today is that day. Love found me completely dump founded because I wasn't expecting it. I met Antonella by chance, everything happens for a reason. My father kicked me out of the mansion only for me to stay at a hotel where I met her.

I didn't know why or how but I found myself a few metres away from Anwar's place. All the light were off except one and I knew it was probably Antonella. Grabbing my phone the time was 23:09,i had no idea I had been on the road for nearly an hour and a half. I dialled her number after a few rings she answered.

"Hey Liebe." I smiled tapping my hands on the staring wheel.

"Lukas, i was so worried about you are you okay why weren't you answering my calls have you been avoiding me ?" She rambled on and on, i smiled absent-minded the only important thing was she cares enough to stress about me. I had not heard her voice in over a week and I missed.

"Liebe, can you come downstairs?" I racked my fingers through my messy hair, i really need a hair cut. I loosed my tie throwing it at the back sit.

"Oh-my- Lukas I can't my father--" i rudely interrupted.

"Liebe, i miss you." I whispered.

"Okay." She sighed on the end of the line. "Give me ten minutes." She said before hanging up. In a few minutes the lights to her room switched off. I decided to come out of the car and stretch my legs for bit. Being in the car for an hour and a half can be quite exhausting. I put my hands in my pocket as I walked around the car looking at the tires. It was windy making my hair all messy, i looked around back and saw Antonella sneaking out on the security guard who was dead asleep.

I couldn't contain this relief when I saw, she was in her night gown making me hard at the spot. I just stood there leaning against my car looking at the most beautiful girl walk up to me. The girl I have given up everything for, at this moment i knew it, i was never going to regret this decision she is worth it.

When she was closer and in my reach, i pulled her into my arms hugging her like my life depended on it, spinning her around because I was honestly too happy. "I missed you." I whispered crushing my lips onto hers, earning a response immediately. "I missed you." She mumbled in between the kisses making my dick, clench inside my pants from the excitement. She always has an effect on me.

We stopped kissing and I just pulled her into my arms without the intention of letting her go. She ran her warm hands through my hair and down silence was the only thing between us. It is official I can't stay away from her, I'm addicted.

"I need you now." I whispered making her smile then looking up to me with her warm hazel brown eyes.

"I know." She rubbed herself on my front making me groan with my eyes closed.

"I broke off the engagement." I muttered.

"Really ?" She looked at me in awe, her eyes were the only glistening light in the dark.

"Yes." I smiled.

"What did your father say ?" She asked.

"Who cares what he says, Liebe no one is going to stop me from loving you, that I promise." I looked at her directly in her beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Lukas." She blushed but I pulled her closed, fanning my breath on her lips. "Kiss me." She gasped when our lips were only inches away. I pressed my lips on her already warm plump lips, earning a moan. I quickly turned us around now her back was against my car as I pressed myself onto her.

"Not here Luk-" she gasped out of breath. I knew she was right, i wanted to fuck her senseless but someone could be watching but I would still fuck her so everyone knows this beauty is mine.

"Stay the night at my suite." I suggested my hands already exploring her curves.
"I can't, they will probably look for me in the morning." She frowned.

"Why. Don't. You. Drive. Around. The. Corner ?" She playfully suggested as her small hands hang loose on my belt making me take a breath intake.

"Fuck Antonella..." I cursed thinking about the other day in the car.

"As many rounds as we can." She unzipped my fly.

"Car. Now." I said going to the drivers seat as she hurried to the passenger seat. She giggled probably laughing at the effect she has on me and how frustrating she make me feel.

Vote Comment

My other books :
- DARED TO SLEEP WITH A VIRGIN.
- BABY DADDY FACADE.
- DEAR BROTHER.
- APARTHEID RENDEZVOUS. (Chapter 3 updated.)