Liebe - 14

"When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out." ~ Elizabeth Bowen

Antonella.

"What was that about ?" Amanda slumped her body on the couch.

"George is so uptight gosh." Leanne slumped herself next to Amanda, I stood there look scared and terrified.

"What if he tells my father ?" I sighed. "This trip will he over as soon as it starts." I added.

"Nella he won't, I mean he wouldn't." Leah shrugged in a lazy tone but I still had this paranoia at the back of my mind.

"Anyways you and German guy huh ?" Leah wiggled her eyebrows with a giddy smile and I blushed.

"Just stating a fact but he's so smitten by you Nella." Mandy added.

"Well I do like him. Wow I really like him and it feels so good to admit it and say it out loud." I said sitting next to them.

"Otherwise were you planning to have sex on the couch before we came in ?" Leah said and Mandy nodded waiting for my response then I remembered how Lukas calmly told me that we couldn't because George would be back at any moment, wow that was embarrassing...he must think am cheap and easy but what the heck I wanna have fun and this time next year we probably won't even know each other.

"He told me he loves me." I blurted out.

"Well that was fast, is he that desperate to get in your pants."

"Leahhh !!!" Mandy said hitting Leah on her right arm earning a glare from her.

"Well I think maybe he's being genuine." Mandy smiled. "So what did you say ?"

"Uhm I didn't reply, this is just temporary anyways I just wanna have fun. This is the first time in my life where I'm so smitten by a guy that my mother doesn't invade my thoughts. He makes me forget about everything all my worries and I have only known him for what a week. I enjoy his comfort so maybe I should enjoy this moment." I said as a curve of mixed emotions stirred with me.

"Wow, its not everyday the senator's hot son takes an interest in you !" Leah giggled.

"Yeah and Nella I'm sure we would find your mother if only you had the guts to ask him." Mandy sighed.

It's true but this is a very sensitive subject for my father, it Frazzles him and brings Nostalgia.

"Well I planned to until I find out about his delicate heart and you won't believe what his doing right now ? Working." I deadpanned.

"Just ask Rose." Mandy suggested.

"Well yeah that's a good start but if I find my mom, what if she has another family and what if she doesn't want me or even care..." I said losing my voice.

"What ?!? Of cause she would care, if I gave birth to a beautiful creature like you I would definitely care...let's not forget maybe she had her reason for leaving." Mandy said calmly.

"That's true, I want my own little Antonella." Leah laughed and I couldn't help but join in they always knew how to make me feel loved and important, the feeling of belonging.

"Thanks guys." I hugged them both. "What would I without you ?"

"I don't know maybe die." Leah said sarcastically.

"Anyways you have our blessings on hooking up with Lukas." Leah smirked.

"Yes child you have our blessing to ride that fine young man." Mandy added, I almost chocked at the thought.

"It won't be that soon." I shrugged.

"Trust me this bitch isn't going back to Suid Afrika a virgin, alles wat mooi is vir die toekoms." Leah said pointing her finger at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Leah, jy gaan gestraf wird as..." I mumbled.

"Dit sal nie seer wees nie !" Mandy smirked and I could believe it.

"Did you just tell me that it won't be sore ?" I said in disbelief.

"Well the first two thrusts but the rest you will survive." Leah added hitting Mandy's arm playfully.

"Erm and why are we speaking English again ?" Leah reminded us. That was the thing about us we could all speak Afrikaans (dutch) but we always found ourselves speaking English it was a habit that wasn't going to die anytime soon.

"Anyways we were joking about the virginity stuff, we want you to do it only when you are ready." Mandy said and my heart faintly melted.

"That's the thing, whenever I'm around him I can't control myself." I face palmed.

"Okay, it's official to say I was right you are losing your v_card in Germany. How lucky do you get ? My first time was shit." Leah grumbled in the end.

Yes we all remember her first time in tenth grade with this guy Leo, I had to lie that I was hosting a pajama party and we secretly ordered a Victoria's set. It was a success till my father got the bill from Victoria's secret he was furious thinking it was mine well I took the blame for her. Leanne's father was a nut case, I couldn't let her down anyways my father knew it wasn't mine but still kept it a secret because I asked him to.

Award winning father goes to ?

"That felt like a movie." Mandy said.

"That was more like  a horror movie." Leah scoffed. "At least you are far from your father !" Mandy smirked mischievously.

"He's closer than you think ?" I shrugged.

"How close ?" Leah questioned.

"Moscow."

"Where's that ? Another German city." Leah frowned making Mandy and I to laugh at her.

"No silly its in Russia." I smirked.

"I was never good in Geography so whatever." She muttered.

Mandy and I shared a look before laughing at her again and again. Moments like these am great full.

Vote + Comment