Liebe - 39

"The incomparable stupidity of life teaches us to love our parents ; divine philosophy teaches us to forgive them." ~ Montesquieu

Antonella.

"Martin this is my best friend Antonella and Antonella, Martin." Amanda introduced her hot hunk. Who couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear, he really must like Mandy.

"Nice to meet you Antonella." He said in a calm tone. We were at the same restaurant where I met Lukas quite funny because it feels like a lifetime ago. Lukas had planned somewhere different but considering my friends gate crushing, i decided we should just go somewhere that we have all been before.

"Oh hey Martin." Leah joined us sitting on the opposite side, she was coming from the washroom I presume. Anwar and Lukas were still not here and we couldn't order without them.

"So tell me about yourself Martin." I asked sipping on my wine, unlike Lukas his accent was quite deep sometimes I couldn't even make out what he was saying.

After ten minutes of chattering, Lukas and Anwar made it at the same time. Lukas was dressed in casual denim yet he looked like a Greek God. I never noticed or analysed anyone else the way I did Lukas. He gave me a heart warming smile as he approached me, it made my stomach do flips. He had some sort of presence when he came in everyone's eye's where on him.

"Ey Liebe." He gave me a peck on the lips sending tingles to my spine.

"Hey." I smiled looking at his dull gray eyes that told me, he wasn't okay. I didn't want to ask in front of Everyone else, i would ask him later on. I thought to myself.

"Hey missing person." Anwar joked making me giggle a bit.

"You exaggerate." I muttered.

"I was on the verge of reporting you as a missing person." He replied.

"Whatever." I added.

"You must be Martin ? What's up ?" Lukas greeted Martin. "Hey ladies." He added.

"We thought the only person you saw was Nella." Leah said in a awe tone.

"Yes, I apologise for that." He said immediately feeling his cold hands on my thigh. I blushed when he winked at me.

"Nice to meet you Lukas, Anwar ?" Martin said in his deep accent.

"Hey, weren't you at the engagement party ?" Anwar asked.

"Yes, I was no offence but I didn't want to come. My father said it was a good opportunity to meet potential clients." He sighed.

"Oh right, you are Heitmann's son ?" Lukas added.

"Well not that I'm proud of it." Martin said in a low voice.

"Let me guess, Martin you are going to steal my best friend because you have father's both in common." Anwar joked making everyone laugh, Lukas's father was the same...

I noticed Mandy was quiet, Martin made her shy but he was so carefree I liked him. After the food was served, we all dug in. Lukas ordered something different for the two of us. He said he wanted me to try his favourite German dish. I couldn't help but thinking Lukas was the perfect Boyfriend. Is he even my boyfriend ? I'm still yet to ask.

"So let's plays 21 questions when I ask everyone answers honestly? Okay ?" Anwar suggested.

"Sure." I mumbled as I felt Lukas's hand graze on my thigh. Everyone agreed.

"What's one thing you are going to regret for the rest of your life ?" Anwar questioned. Martin was the first to answer.

"I will regret Studying Engineering when all I want to do study to be a veterinary surgeon." He sighed.

"You are the son of the world's leading cars inventor so you being a veterinary surgeon would be off topic." Anwar said.

"Shut up Anwar you are not making him feel any better are you ?" I snapped at my cousin.

"Oh yeah right sorry bruh."

"Okay my turn." Leah states. "I will regret Uhm... studying to be a Doctor instead of being a fashion designer. My father's wishes."

"This is depressing, i thought this would be fun." Anwar says shaking his head. I notice Lukas is quiet and is very observant with whatever that is going on around him.

"I will only regret losing you as a friend." Amanda says making my heart warm up.

"That's too corny but I will regret if i lose you too as a cousin." Anwar mumbled, i was shocked and happy at the same time.

"I love you guys but I will regret losing Lukas more than anything." I smiled looking directly at Lukas who smirked.

"I will regret losing Antonella because she's the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says looking directly in my eyes, i look at my friends in awe and blush furiously I think I forgot my name. Lukas does things to me that I can't explain.

"Martin, i told you there's just too much fairytales around this table." Anwar grumbled.

"Anwar keep quiet jealousy will take you no where." Mandy said.

"I don't mind, i hope I have that type of relationship with someone one day." Martin replies looking a Amanda who looks away in a shy manor.

"Me Too." Leah sighs making Anwar cringe.

"Well definitely not me." Anwar gulps down his wine.

"Well thanks for this awesome dinner, it was great. Again nice to meet you Martin but unfortunately Antonella and i will have to skip dessert." Lukas abruptly stands up taking my hand in his honestly Lukas could take me anywhere even in the woods but I'd still love it only because he's there with me.

"Figured much." Anwar smirked at Lukas. " Have fun, we are going to stay here and enjoy our desserts."

"I already have dessert." Lukas says pulling me with him. Did I mention how much I love him. I love him.

Vote Comment

Your thoughts ?