Liebe - 40

"Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality." ~ Viktor Frankl

Antonella.

"Are you okay Lukas ?" I asked looking at his bright green-gray eyes that looked even more greener in the dark.

"I'm okay baby. With you I'm always okay." He says under his breath but I manage to get what he said and it immediately evokes these butterflies in my stomach.

"So what's on your mind ?" I ask tracing my hands on his jawline, i could feel the stubble developing...he was simply the most beautiful being ever and I sometimes wondered why he would want someone like me ; of all people. After leaving restaurant, i wasn't sure where we were going but here we are in the very same room. I lost my virginity. This hotel room will always be one of the most iconic places I have been to and experienced in my whole life.

"I have been thinking about you, me, us, this." He smiled lazily laying kisses on my temple.

"And ?" I asked.

"I want you forever." He muttered, i felt a pang of excitement in my chest. I wanted to hear this memorising voice forever.

"I'm all yours." I replied. We weren't speaking as we should but it was calm and as we laid on the bed my head on his chest, feeling his heart beat and his chest going up and down.

"I love you Antonella." He whispered pulling me closer than we already are. I liked this. No I loved this.

"Say it in German." I grinned tracing my thumb on his plump lips. He chuckled as if he wasn't expecting it.

"Ich liebe dich." He said he's voice husky sending shivers to my spine.

"I love you." I replied.

"Say it in Afrikaans." He added amused.

"No, won't." I laughed.

"That's not fair, liebe."

"Okay fine." I raised my head to look at him, i don't know why we hadn't bothered to switch on the lights when we got here but I preferred the dark, with him I didn't feel scared or afraid of anything. It always felt that way with him.

"Ek het lief vir jou." I said in a low slow motion as I straddled him, my thighs on either side of his lean body that laid in front of me. His eyes were the only thing that I could see, a glint of mischievousness in it.

"I like that, i like you, i love this and us." He said grabbing my butt cheeks making me squirm unexpectedly.

"Reminds me know how bad you were this morning." He teased.

"No no no don't say it Lukas." I covered my faced clearly embarrassed, i knew he was going to mention it some how. I was so desperate and-

"I love it when you are bad, for me. Don't over think it, liebe." He held both my hands in his so I wouldn't cover my face.

"This is so-"

"Awkward ? Please, baby we can talk about our sex life anytime of the day." He chuckled his hands roaming around my body. I don't why but I love the fact that he said 'Our' there was something possessive about it.

"Lukas ?" I called him in a serious tone.

"Mhm Liebe ?" I smiled, him calling that aroused butterflies breading in my stomach.

"Erm.......when was the last time you slept with Deya ?" I immediately regretted those words as soon as they left my mouth, it's just ofcause he has slept with her before there is no use denying the truth but had he done it while he had met me ? Why did it matter ? Why am I suddenly feeling insecure and clingy...? What if she's better at it than I will ever be...

"Honestly uh.." He was in deep thought for a second. " It has been a while." I was filled with relief when he said that but I still didn't feel good either.

"Look liebe, i want you and only you. I won't marry Deya, i will find a way for us to be together. I know it will be hard but it won't matter, even if it means...I will fly over to South Africa ever weekend just to see my baby. Even if it means you will fly over here just to see me." He sighed before sitting up straight but I was still straddling him my hands on his neck, he hugged me tightly and whispered..."We can make this work only if you want to ?"

I was silent. The only thing I could do was hold him tighter. He had said everything I would have wanted to hear, the fact that he was actually making an effort for this to work made me happy. He was like my Prince and shining amor, he made me forget about my mother. My mother. My mother. My mother. Tsholofelo Mofokeng. It's echoed in my head.

"I heard my mother's name for the first in my life today, Lukas." I muttered, why was i even saying it now at this moment. I found comfort in Lukas arms and I never want to let go.

"Oh liebe." He hugged me tighter and at this moment i didn't realise a tear had escaped my eye.

"How do you feel about that ?" He asked me, his eyes looking straight into mine as he wiped a tear from my cheek. I never let my guard but with Lukas i felt the need to.

"I- i don't know. I'm just a little overwhelmed." I said snivelling.

"Oh, liebe I hate seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry-" I hiccuped.

"It's okay baby." He kissed my lips lightly.

"Let's get you to bed." He smiled. "Are you all better now ?" I nodded not wanting him to release me from his arms.

"I think your mom wherever she is, will be very proud of you." He said calmly removing my dress for me. In an effortless aim he removed his shirt and gave it to me. I smiled at the gesture.

He opened the blankets as I laid on his bare chest.

"My father wants me to study International Relations next year." He muttered, i knew something was bothering and this had to be it.

"Do you like international relations ?" I asked tracing circles on his well defined chest.

"No." He curtly replied.

"What would you study ?"

"I don't know."

"What do you like ?" I grinned because he was opening up to me.

"I like being inside you." He smirked making me giggle.

"That isn't exactly a trait and I'm serious."

"Okay....I always liked soccer as a kid but my father made me join painting class instead." He sighed. "But I have to admit, I liked painting as time went on."

"You should totally paint me." I teased.

"Naked. Ofcause." I could feel his mood lighting up.

"Anything that floats your boat."

"You float my boat."

"Then I should be the captain of your ship."

"You have no idea." He captured my lips in a a soft passionate tense moment.

"Good night liebe." He laid a last small kiss.

Vote Comment