Submissive

Warnings: Dom!Reader, Sub!Klaus, enchanted chains

"(Y/N) this is not amusing." And almost naked Klaus shouted and you giggled as he tried to wriggle free.

"I think it is." You hummed and straddled him. "I've caught the big bad hybrid."

You ground against him, making a low grunt escape him as you used the enchanted chain for leverage, loving the fact that a simple spell left him unable to escape the chain so that for once you were in charge.

"Come now Love, we can have a lot more fun if you unchain me." Klaus sighed as he obediently raised his hips and let you tug his boxers off.

"Maybe I like you like this." You muttered and he strained against the chains.

"If you don't undo me you'll be punished." He warned and you giggled as you teased yourself with his tip and he started to let out a low grumble.

"You can't really punish me when you're stuck there." You hummed.

You didn't give him a chance to answer, sinking down onto him, the sight of you above him as your head tossed back and a satisfied groan left you lips had him pulling to escape his restraints. When your hands rested on his shoulders for better leverage Klaus tensed and concentrated on snapping his hips to meet yours.

He made sure to move just how you needed, twisting his hands into the chains so he could move and make it easier for you to ride him. Your scent flooded the room as your eyes rolled and your first orgasm swallowed you, expecting you to stop and let him go he shifted only for you to hum at the new angle.

All focus he had on helping you find release was diverted to watching you tease yourself, as if you needed to prove to him his touch wasn't the only thing that got you off. As another orgasm tore through you, your fingers clawed down his stomach as you lent back, enjoying the feeling that flooded your senses.

"If you let me I can give you one more." He drawled as your headed rested against his.

"So I can't get to three on my own?" You huffed and he smirked as his hips rolled and you whimpered.

"Not really doing it by yourself now are you Love." He teased and you pulled up before dropping down hard enough for him to snarl as pleasure shot through him.

You third orgasm slowly built and Klaus could feel the powers you'd been concentrating on the chains slowly fading. Just as your body gave up on moving the chains snapped and his hands found your hips egging you on as you rocked against him.

Your fingers dug into his shoulders and his fangs extended as your third wave of pleasure wiped you out and his body caved to yours leaving you tangled together in a messy heap.