Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Klaus sighed as he looked out over the river. He was still waiting to hear back from the group of vampires he'd sent out to look for an old grimoire. They still hasn't returned and Christmas was closing in fast.

"Klaus. I'm sure that they'll come back as soon as they find it. Beside it can't be that easy to find a book." You pointed out and sighed when he clenched his fists.

"It's grimoire. An old grimoire that the witches found so it shouldn't take long to go and fetch it!" Klaus shouted.

"I know you're worried we won't have the spell and Hope won't be able to enjoy Christmas. But we'll find a way around it or at the last minute we'll pull through that's what always happens."

He was about to bite back a reply when one of the vampires showed up.

"We found it but there's a witch guarding it. There's no way... not with the amount of us that's left." He explained quickly. Klaus glared at him then shot a softer look at you.

"Time to deck the halls with your incompetence." He snapped and they both vanished as Elijah managed to make his way towards you.

"I see they found it?" He asked hopefully.

"No, they didn't. Next time talk to him yourself. Don't ask me to do it." You said gruffly as you hurried away from him.