Winterfell

I sat on my horse riding next to my dear sister Margaery Tyrell, she was my older sister but was wise beyond her years. She was beautiful, more than beautiful she was stunning. She was fair and elegant, she has long light brown hair, which was softly curled down her back. Her large brown eyes wandered our surroundings as we rode further north. My father was riding ahead with my brother Loras, he looked a lot like Margaery, light brown curly hair and light blue eyes, but when the sun hit them you could mistake them for grey. And then there was me, Violet Tyrell, opposite to my gorgeous siblings. My hair was black and sat below my breast, just grazing my waist. My eyes are dark brown and could often be mistaken for black, my features were not light like my other siblings but harsh and dark.

My father and brother rode ahead, while Margaery and I rode a few metres behind them, followed by our bannermen holding our house symbol. We were riding north to meet the stark family at Winterfell so our father could discuss trade between our two noble houses. Lord Eddard stark had been a dear friend to our father in the past, and he hadn't seen him for years. Only father and Loras had been to Winterfell before, this journey will be a first for Margaery and I. Though Loras was more of a knight father still insisted that he come along to witness how trading between two house happened, for Margaery and I, father said we would be good role models for young Sansa and Arya.

After a three week journey from Highgarden we had finally made it, the walls of Winterfell high and grey, but oddly comforting and secure. The doors of Winterfell opened and we were greeted by a line of the Starks. We lined up infront of Lord Eddard, Maraery was infront Robb, Loras was infront of Sansa, and I, infront of little Arya.

"Good to see you again old friend" Lord Eddard's voice boomed across the courtyard, he embraced father with a hug, father kissed Lady Catelyns hand.

"Lord stark, you know my son Loras, but may I introduce my two daughters, Margaery and my youngest daughter violet" We both bowed our heads in unison. I glanced up past little Arya's head and my eyes met a pair of dark brown eyes, darker than mine. He was handsome, he had curly jet black hair, with stubble on his chin, which made him look older than he probably was.

My gaze was cut short by Ned Starks voice, "May I introduce my children, Lady Margeary and Lady Violet?" Margaery nodded her head, and pinched my ribs to make sure I was paying attention. "My youngest boy, Rickon" I gave him a small wave and he giggles shyly. "My second youngest, Bran" he looks like a sweet boy, he bowed his head and i nodded towards him. "My youngest daughter Arya" she looked a lot like her father, her hair and face resemble her fathers. "My other daughter, Sansa" she was rather beautiful, she had the Tully look like her mother. "And my oldest son, Robb" he too had the Tully look, just like his mother. He had curly Auburn hair and I'll admit he was very handsome. He kissed my hand and my checks went a light shade of pink, which he returned with a smirk.

"I hope the cold isn't too harsh on you my lady" he said with a smile.

"Luckily for us Tyrells, our blood runs quite warm" I replied with honour.

"And my bastard, Jon snow"

So the handsome boy was a bastard?

"Enough talking, we shall prepare the feast for tonight, Robb would you please escort Lady Violet to her room, I need to discuss my concerns with Lord Mace. Sir Loras and Lady Margaery my wife would be happy to escort you to your rooms." With that Margaery turned on her heel and walked with Loras, Catelyn and little Rickon. Robb offered me his arm and I happily took it. I turned to give one last look at Jon snow, his eyes were already on. He gave me a small smirk before turning to lead our horses away to the stables. I began to hope that I would see him at the feast.