Thankyou

I sat down with Sansa as she began to alter the dress she had began making for me. A month had gone by, so quickly an yet so slowly at the same time. Sansa was prodding me with needles, and sticking them all over.

"Are you nearly done?" I groaned loudly, she could clearly see my annoyance.

"Not yet violet!" She said, continuing to place needles all of the dress. The Starks were holding a ball tonight, in honour of Robb and I. The wedding is 3 months away but the preparations have gone underway. Sansa was so excited to hear that there was going to be a ball, she begged for me to let her to make me a special dress to wear. She argued that Arya had never let make any dresses and that she finally had a sister to do this with. I have to admit, it was nice to have a sister around.

"Have you got a dress to wear?" I looked down at her.

"I've had one prepared for months now!" She giggled, placing the last needle in the hem of the dress. "All done!" She sighs, taking a step back to admire her hard work. I turn to look in the mirror, the dress was beautiful. It had blue and purple flower detailing around the chest, it plunged down, but not far enough to over expose anything. The flowers flowed down onto the waist of the dress, ending with a teal coloured fabric.

"Oh sansa! I love it!" I exclaimed loudly, hoping down from the stool and embracing her into a hug.

"Careful! It still has needles in it!" She laughed, wrapping her arms around my torso. "I'll need to take it back to my chambers, so I can take the needles out." She said, letting go of me. I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and slipped the dress down my body, and got changed into a long sleeved grey dress.

I handed the dress to Sansa and watched her head out the door, Lady following closely behind her

I handed the dress to Sansa and watched her head out the door, Lady following closely behind her. I took a deep breath and laid back down on my bed, pulling my covers over my body, drifting off to sleep.

---

I awoke to a loud knock on my door, "Violet! It's Sansa!"

"And me!" I heard Arya aswell.

"Come in." I called out, still half asleep. The girls opened the door to my room, all dressed up in their gowns.

"What are you doing Violet? The ball starts soon!" Sansa ran over to me, putting the dress on the end of the bed. Arya grabbed my hand and tried to drag me from the bed.

"Okay, okay I'm up!" I giggled, rubbing my eyes.

"Sit down, I'm going to need to fix your hair!" Sansa said, pushing me down onto the chair. She fiddled with my hair, curling it softly down my back, pinning the front parts of my hair.

"You look so beautiful!" Arya said, grabbing onto my hand.

I brought her hand to my lips, giving it a light kiss, "Thankyou!"

"Now the dress!" Sansa said putting down the brush. "Come on Violet, we don't have all night!" She handing the dress to me. I slipped the dress I currently had on over my head and stepped in the beautiful dress Sansa made. I looked at myself in the mirror, a small smile forming on my face. The dress reminded me of home, and that's exactly what I needed right now.