Forbidden

I stood at the edge of winterfell watching my family ride off, further and further away from me. The starks had left only a few mintues after my family mounted their horses, Robb insited that he stay with me while I watch them leave but I insisted I was okay to be on my own. I guess he was still worried something would happen to me, ever since the attack only a few days ago. Robb had barely left my side since the incident, which believe me I was grateful for but it made me feel extremely guilty for what had happened with Jon. Jon. His lips were so soft, and his touch still lingered on me. Now that Margaery was gone I had no one to talk to about my feelings for Jon, no one to laugh with the way sisters do. My vision started to blur and my nose started to sniffle.

"No Violet, you arent going to cry" I whispered to myself, not like it was going to help. I sighed and started walking back to winterfell. I wiped my nose with the back of my hand and let it fall to my side. I felt a warm sensation on my hand, I looked down to see Ghost walking beside me licking my palm. I guess I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed him beside me. "Hey boy" i said while ruffling his hair. I always felt comfort when Ghost would walk beside me, everyone would be too scared to me near me and I knew that Jon had sent him to keep me company which warmed my heart. I sighed running my fingers through my long, tangled hair. As soon as I got to my chambers I shut the door behide me and slid down it. I put my head in my hands and began to quietly sob. It wasn't suppose to be like this, It was meant to be a buisness trip for my father not for me to be basically forced to marry someone I didnt want to marry. I felt ghost lick my tears off my cheek, and nuzzle his head onto my lap. I laughed at how such a big creature could be so soft and loving. I ran my fingers through his white fur, well not so white anymore. "Maybe it's time we give you wash, would you like that boy?" He jumped to his feet and started licking my face. "Im going to take that as a yes?" I giggled at his response.

I had gotten my hand maidens to fill me a tub large enough to fit ghost in. Ghost jumped in causing a large splash. I looked down at my dress which was now soaked in water, i groaned and lifted the dress over my head placing it on my bed. I decided to stay in my under dress just so Ghost wasnt given the chance to ruin another of my dresses. I grapped the soap and began to scrub the wolfs fur, he snuck in a lick to my face every now and again causing me to giggle. Spending time with Ghost took my mind off everything else that was going on in my life and im thankful Ghost had followed me to my chambers, I probably would have continued to cry to myself. I watched as he turned from ash grey to pure white. After he was thoroughly cleaned, i reached to drain the tub and Ghost dipped his nose into the water flicking the water up quickly. "Ghost!" I squealed. Looking down at my underdress, it was soaked through to the point of exposing my breasts. Ghost stepped out of the tub, and leaped onto my bed dripping water everywhere. I ran to my bed to get him off, he leaped up on my shoulders, toppling me over onto my back. The wolf started smothering me with kisses, i struggled to push the loveable wolf off me. Over my laughter I heard a knock on the door. "C-come in quickly" I manage to say through my laughter. I heard the door open but I couldn't see past the wolf smothering me.

"Ghost! Down!" I recognized that husky voice. Jon. I felt a huge weight off my chest as the wolf came to Jon's side. I pushed myself up to lean onto my elbows, out of breath from laughing.

"Your wolf is insatiable" I laughed looking at Jon. He seemed to be smiling, I watch his eyes travel down to my chest and I saw his eyes widen. I looked down at my chest, remembering that my breasts are almost fully exposed. Jon saw my eyes widen and I leapt from the bed to get a dress the throw over my head.

"Violet, I'm sorry I did not mean to stare" He said quickly turning around. I smoothed out my dress and walked towards Jon.

"It's okay Jon" I grabbed his arm turning him around to face me. "I was washing Ghost, and he splashed me" I laughed, the heat rising to my cheeks. "Didn't you, naughty boy" I ruffled his hair and turned my attention back to Jon. He eyes met yours and your heart began to melt.

"I'm glad he likes you" he said looking down at ghost. "He doesn't like a lot of people" he ruffled is fur and Ghost leant into his side. We both stood in silence for a while, both shuffling our feet, looking at the floor.

"Jon I-"I was cut off by Jon's finger lifting my chin up to meet him.

"Violet if you get any more beautiful I'm never going to let you out of my sight" his words caught me by surprise and my cheeks turned a bright shade of red. I look down at my feet, unsure of what to say. "Please look at me" he pleaded. I looked up to his deep eyes. He brings his hand up to rest on the side of my face. The pad of his thumb brushes against my lips, my lips part at his gentle touch. "I hadn't noticed how beautiful your eyes are" he says quietly so I lean closer to hear him. I bite my bottom lip; my mind is racing. I close my eyes and feel his lips crash onto mine, catching my off guard. As my lips touch Jon's I feel his sharp intake of breath. His warm tongue runs along mine, my entire body feels like it's been ignited. He brings both hands to my face, cupping my cheeks, before they move to my hips. He moves us closer to the bed so he can pull me onto him. "Violet" he breathes out, before bringing his mouth back to mine. My mind is no longer in charge, every fibre of me has been taken over by Jon. He pulls my dress over my head and I'm left sitting on his torso in my underdress. His skin is so hot and his chest is moving up and down, from his rapid breathing. He pulls always from my mouth and I whimper from the loss of contact, before I can complain his mouth moves to my neck. He kisses up and down my neck, his teeth graze my collarbone and I let out a moan. His hands move to my breast and he cups them gently, squeezing them as I feel him grow beneath me.

"Jon, w-we can't do this" I manage to breath out.

"Yes we can" he says, sucking on my neck gently.

"Jon please, we can't, I'm engaged to your brother" I sighed, tearing my eyes away from him.

"Please don't look away from me violet" he breaths out slowly. He looks me up and down. "God you're so beautiful" he says cupping my cheek. I lift myself off of him and stand in front of him. "Violet, I can't keep hiding my feelings for you, you're too beautiful for me not to stare at you. I have to be with you."

"Jon" I breathed out. "I want to be with you too" I walked over to him and he rested his head on my chest. I kissed his head softly, he moved his arms around my waist and pulled me to the bed. He hovered over me planting kisses all over my face causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" he
buried his head into me neck.

"Yes" I said kissing his forehead.

-
Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy. Xx
Please like and vote :)))