Violets

"Margaery he was so sweet and kind, I thought nothing of it until we kissed. It was an accident, neither of us meant for it to happen but it happened and my heart started beating faster than it ever had before" I smiled stupidly at myself only to look up to see Margaery smiling just as wide.

"Sister, I'm glad to see you so happy but you know nothing must come of it" she told me, the smile fading from her face. I sighed looking down at my feet.

"It was just an accidental kiss, it meant nothing" lying to myself and Margaery. She could tell I was lying, she always knew when I was lying. I guess you could call it a sisterly bond. "Plus, what do you think father would say?" I laughed a little, trying to find the humour in the situation. "A lady of the noble house Tyrell going around kissing a bastard of Winterfell?" I hated using the word bastard. It was so downgrading and I knew that Jon deserved a title higher than that.

"I know you don't feel that way Violet"

"You're right, but I know that Jon doesn't see it as more than a mere accident, and I too shall see it as nothing more" I said with my head held high, trying to make it seem like it meant nothing to me. Margaery looked at me and sighed, I knew something else was troubling her I could tell by the look in her eyes. "What is it sister?"

"Loras trusted I wouldn't say anything" she looked around the room, trying to focus on anything other than me.

"Margaery it's me, you can trust me" I grabbed her hands and made her look at me. "Please"

"Father may be taking Loras and I back to Highgarden" I looked at her with a confused expression on my face. "Without you" she sighed turned her head, so she wouldn't have to look at me.

"What? Why? Why without me?" Tears began brimming in my eyes but I dared to not give them the opportunity to fall.

"Father thinks it would be good for both the Tyrell and Stark house to unite" she paused. "By marrying you off to Robb" I let go of her hands and got off the bed. I paced around the room unable to find the right words. "Sister please sit, take a deep breath"

"I am more than a marker to hold an alliance" my breathing got faster and anger began to rise through my body. How dare my father even think about marrying me off without my consent. For the good of the house. What about what's good for me? "I need to be alone for awhile" not taking my eyes off the wall. I heard Margaery move off the bed and make her way to the door, she swung the door open but I didn't hear here leave.

"No plans have been made yet Violet, please wait until I know more before mentioning it to anyone" she sighed and closed the door behind her. I was finally able to breath again, I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed. I didn't know how to feel, I didn't even know what I was feeling. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep sigh.

"It's okay Violet, no plans have officially been made, there is always time for father to change his mind" I quietly told myself tying to sound confident. I looked up at my dresses to see the roses that Robb had gotten me had started to wilt. I got up off the bed and walked to the dresser pulling out a black dress that sat off my shoulders, it had gold detailing around the bottom and a gold buckle around the waist. I took off to the door to go find some more flowers to fill the vase on my dresser. I walked down the stairs of the courtyard not daring to look around, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to head into the markets and get some flowers. I walked into the the markets and looked around for a stall with flowers, I caught a glimpse of some flowers a few stalls away. As I walked I saw gold chains, silver rings, beautiful smelling spices and meats. People conversing and children running around the streets, they didn't seem to mind the cold one bit, I guess if I'm going to be staying here I'm going to need to get use to it. Suddenly I felt two large hands grab me by my wrist and throw me into an alleyway. I landed with a crash on my back, wincing at the pain that shot down my leg.