From this day

I lay in bed thinking about my future and what it might hold. Jon or Robb? My heart belongs to Jon but my house and my land lie with Robb and the Starks. I didn't have anywhere or one to turn to, I couldn't keep sneaking behind Robb's back with his brother, especially when I am to become his in a few short months. His. The word left a bitter taste on my tongue. I was not property, I was no ones but my own person and for as long as I live, it'll stay that way. I got out of my warm bed and walked to my drawers, pulled out a blue gown and placed it over my head and down my body.

"Violet? Are you awake?" I heard from outside my door.

"Yes." I called from my room. The door creaked open and Robb entered my room with a smile. "Oh, hi Robb." I smiled back at him.

He closed the door behind him and took a seat on the bed, "I heard about what happened last night." My chest tightened and my breathing began to pick up. "About what Theon did." He continued.

"Oh." I sighed. "Yeah." I sat down beside him, placing my hands on my leg.

"I promise i'll keep him away from you." He placed his hand on mine. "He won't try to hurt you again." He squeezed my hand, trying to reassure me.

"It's okay Robb really, I had too much to drink, I shouldn't of let him escort me."

"No, it's not okay Violet."

"Please, just don't do anything." I grabbed both of his hands, but he didn't look at me. I put my hand on his cheek and moved his face to look at me. "Please."

He sighed, "I wont."

"Thankyou." I smiled at him.

"Now, we have work to do."

"Work?" I questioned.

"Yes, work!" He smiled, standing up from the bed offering me his hand. I smiled back at him and took his hand as he lead me out of my room.

------

Robb's idea of fun and my idea of fun were completely different. I sat in the great hall watching as Robb and Ned dealt with business that I didn't really understand. I had lost count of how long I had been sitting here but honestly I was dozing in and out of consciousness. I looked over at Robb, this was him. This was so far from what I wanted, but no one could see that, except Jon. Though Jon was a bastard, he was free, unlike me. Stuck within the walls of Winterfell, don't get me wrong the snow is beautiful and the air is clear but I miss home, I miss roaming the gardens with my sister and watching my brother spar.

"Violet!" I heard a whisper from in front of me. Arya stood in front of me grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello." I giggled.

"Come with me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me off my chair.

"I have to stay here, with Robb." I sighed, giving her an apologetic smile.

"You aren't even with Robb." She groaned, not letting go of my hand. I looked up at Robb who gave me a small smile and a nod. "See! He doesn't mind." She giggled.

"Okay." I was basically dragged out of the hall by a girl half my height. "Where are we going?"

"On an adventure!" She laughed letting go of my hand, running in front of me. I laughed and ran after her, the wind flowing through my hair. We ran out into the woods, Nymeria running beside us. We ran further into the woods until we found a running river.

"Arya, do you think we should be heading back?" I looked around and realised I had no idea where we were, none of this was familiar.

"Dont worry Violet, I know these woods like the back of my hand." I think she could sense my concern. She giggled and jumped straight into the river. I shielded my body from the splash she created.

"Arya!" I laughed.

"Come in!" She giggled.

"Watch out!" I ran and jumped into the river. We spent the day swimming in the river, laughing and talking. Even though she was younger than me by 9 years, it was still nice to have another girl to talk to. I couldn't talk to her about Jon or Robb because she would be too young to understand but none the less it was still nice to spend time with her. Arya decided to head back to the castle but I wanted to stay and enjoy the rest of the afternoon, the sun was warm and the water was cool. I looked around to see if anyone was around and no one was. I slipped my dress over my head and took off my under dress so my bare skin was exposed. I waded through the cool water as it sent goosebumps all over my body.

"Enjoying yourself?" I looked up to see a smirking Jon. "What are you doing out here?" He said, sitting down next to the river. I swam over to the rivers edge and placed my hands on Jon's legs.

"Arya and I spent the day out here." I smiled at him, looking up at the sun setting. "It was nice."

"I'm glad you had a good time." He grabbed my hands and placed a gentle kiss on the back of them.

"You coming in?"

"Too cold." He smirked.

"Too cold?" I mocked him. "You've lived here all your life aren't you use to a little cold." I pushed off into the middle of the river.

"I don't know Violet."

"Come on Jon! I'm waiting." I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Fine!" He groaned and began to removed his clothes. The heat rose in my cheeks as he began to untie is pants. I turned around and waited for the sound of him entering the water. "You can turn around now my love." He placed his hands on my bare waist and spun me around to face him.

"See! Isn't this nice!" I giggled, the pink still stained my cheeks.

"You're right, It is nice." He kissed my jaw sending a shiver up my spine. I felt him smile into my neck when he heard me let out a sigh. His lips re attached to my neck as he began to kiss gently down my neck.

"Jon.." I breathed out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands grabbed under my thighs. I could feel his length beneath me and I was beyond nervous. "Jon, I don't know if i'm ready..." I sighed, placing my hands on his shoulders. "I want it to be special, the first time.."

He laughed, "It's okay." He placed a kiss to my forehead.

"Does that sound silly? I've just always wanted it to be special and not in some river." His eyes pooled into mine. "Not that this isn't special, I mean it would be nice but the situati-"

"Violet." He placed a finger to my lips. "Stop okay, I understand." He rested his forehead against mine. "We should be getting back."

"I promise it'll happen Jon."

"Violet, I'm not going to pressure you. I will wait for you, from this day till my last day I will wait for you." He smiled at me. "Because I love you." He loves me, Jon Snow really loves me.

"I love you too, Jon. From this day, until my last." I placed a kiss to his cheek, taking in just how perfect this moment was.

---------

sorry for the late update also its unedited sorry!! Hope you like it though!