Red dress

It had been a couple of days since the heated moment I shared with Jon, my heart ached for another kiss. I still couldn't believe what had happened, I kissed Jon snow, a bastard of the north. I hadn't seen Jon since it happened, I don't know what hurt me more, the fact that he would kiss me and then ignore me, of the fact that he only sent ghost around to check on me. As much as I love the wolf, I would like to see Jon with him. Ghost had been following me around for the last few days, into my chambers with me, into the markets with me, growling at every man that looked at me.
I was walking around Margaery's room trying my hardest to listen to her but my head was somewhere else.

"Violet!" She snapped at me causing me to jump a little. "Are you listening to me?"

"Sorry sister, my head was elsewhere" I sighed giving her an apologetic smile.

"As I was saying, Ned will be having a dinner tonight filled with dancing, eating, drinking and laughing, as a final goodbye to us Tyrells" she said while rummaging through her draws to find something to wear for tonight.

"You mean the Tyrells, except for me" I shifted looking towards the ground. If I was to stay here in Winterfell I'm going to miss my family so much, I'm rarely every without Margaery I don't know how I'll cope. The thought of being alone here saddened me though maybe I could grow to love the cold.

"Oh Violet" she took me into her arms, and squeezed me tightly. "We don't know if you'll be staying or not, it'll be announced tonight, please try not to worry" I felt her hand stroke my back as she pressed her lips against my head. "Now will you please find a dress to wear tonight?" She gave me one last rub on the back and walked over to the dresser to continue the search for a dress. I walked over and stood with her to look through her drawers.

"How about this one?" I pulled out a long, light blue dress with gold detailing on the chest. Around the waist it had a gold rose that wove around her waist. It was a beautiful dress and I knew she would look just as beautiful in it. "It may be cold but the dining hall will be warm and you will be dancing" I smiled at her.

"Oh it's perfect violet, I love it" she took the dress from my hands and danced around with it pressed to her chest. I giggled at her as she danced. Oh how I was going to miss this. I sighed causing Margaery to look up at me. "How about we find you a dress little sister?" She turned to look through the dresser.

"I'm not sure if I'll be attending tonight Margaery, I don't think I'm feeling up to it" I signed and sat down on the bed.

"Oh don't be stupid violet, of course you're coming, we are going to dance the night away" she giggled turning to face me holding a bright red dress, the top of the dress was Lacey and beautiful, it had long Lacey sleeves which was going to be perfect for the cold weather.

"Oh sister, it's beautiful, I love it!" I squealed. The next few hours were spent bonding in Margaerys room, the handmaidens tending to our hair, we both had our hair lightly curled down our backs.

"It's almost time to head to the dining hall violet" she looked up at me as she slipped her dress on over her head. She looked beautiful, everything about her was perfect, which made me jealous.

"You look beautiful sister" I sighed looking down at my feet. Margaery came and sat down beside me on the bed. I rested me head on her shoulder and she put her head on mine in return. These are the things I love about Margaery, she can always tell when something's wrong, whose going to be here for me when she leaves?

"Don't worry about it violet, I'll always be your sister. Even if I'm not with you here I'll still be in your heart" she grabbed my hands and stood up pulling me with her. "Growing strong" she said.