Chapter 11

Elisabeth's POV

Werewolf.

Were wolf.

Wolf were.

Human shapeshifter.

Wolf.

Human.

Human Wolf.

Wolf Human.

WEREWOLF!

"So let's get this straight yeah? You can turn into a wolf by..."

"We call to our wolf, and they take over. Sometimes extreme emotions can also cause one to change, sometimes anger other times happiness or even lust." Jonathan explained.

"Ok, so you guys have this wolf inside of you right now. Like this very minute as I speak to you, your wolf is inside you, listening to me" I clarified for the nth time in the last hour.

"Yes, he's been in me listening to you repeat the same thing over the past hour and is dying of boredom on the inside" he repeated. I ignored his fact, trying so hard to process this. Werewolf. Twighlight, Jacob, Edward.... Supernatural.

"Alright, so you can speak to this wolf inside of you. So if you say hey wolf on the inside then they reply hey bud?" Jonathan sent me a half glare, taking a deep breath before nodding his head.

"Indeed Luna" I bobbled my head.

"Why do you keep calling me Luna?"

"Because you are Ryan's mate, and he's the Alpha, so you become my Luna. It's the term given to the Alpha female" he once again reminded me.

"What if I decide to reject Ryan in the end?" I questioned, finally a question I hadn't asked him before.

"Well, then you're very unlikely to survive on this earth that long"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I snapped.

"Well, he's your soul-mate. He completes you, without your other half, how are you supposed to survive? You will always feel this bond with him, and you'll suffer until you finally complete the bond with him by completing the mating process" he explained, gaining my attention.

"Mating process? What mating process?"

"Well the first stage of the mating process is marking, which means the Alpha will imprint a mark on your neck by biting you which basically shows his claim over you, letting everyone know that you're his mate, his Luna. The next stage is well, basically love making, that way you will be connected by soul, mind and body, and you'll be able to communicate with him and the rest of the pack through the mind-link" I stopped, suddenly bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Mind-link? What kind of bullshit are you feeding me here Jonathan? Mind-link? This is absolutely bollucks!" when Jonathan didn't reply me, I knew it was all true. "So let's get this straight yeah? This mark, its basically a hickey of some sorts yeah?"

"Well, it's more than a hickey, it's more like a tattoo. Your mate's initials are imprinted into the bite"

"How can initials let everyone know who my mate is. I bet there are tones of people who have the same initials on this planet."

"Your scent changes too. Once you have marked and mated, your scent gets mixed with that of your mates, and a scent cannot be duplicated" I buried my head into my hands, completely and utterly fuzzed about what to do.

"I don't have a way out of this do I?"

"It's not an obligation Luna-"

"Firstly, please stop calling me that. Secondly, it very well may be an obligation if you claim that I won't be able to live properly without this so called bond. I don't get it, if I am supposed to be so deeply connected to your Alpha, then why the hell do I not feel any bond with him right now?" Jonathan chuckled, shaking his head slightly.