32

Adelaide

"Could you please give these to Felicia?" Harry asked handing me a few different files. I took them from him and nodded my head.

"Anything else?" I asked as I made my to the door. Harry didn't say anything for a moment.

"And some coffee." He then said as he skimmed through his files.

"That would be you're fifth cup of today." I stated giving him a raised eyebrow. "How about some water instead?" I suggested. Harry then looked up from his work.

"Thanks mom. But no thanks. Coffee." He stated looking me dead in the eye but it had no affect on me. The only people it did have an affect on was everyone else in this building besides Felicia and I. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"I'll get you water with it then." I commented left without saying anything else knowing that if I stayed longer he would have stopped me. I walked through my office and then out. Pushing my hair out of the way I almost ran into someone. "Sorry." I looked up to see a familiar face. "Oh hey, Peter." I beamed at the younger man.

"Hey." He stuttered out. "Sorry." He muttered, the brown haired rubbed the back of his neck taking a step back. I gave him a smile.

"Haven't seen you in a while." I said teasing him since the last time I have seen him was yesterday. Peter smiled awkwardly his neck flushing red. "Harry is inside, working. As he should." I pointed to the door making the way free for him.

"He called me." Peter muttered. "But thanks, Adelaide...for you know." Peter looked at me with a sincere look.

For keeping all of this...Harry and him a secret.

I nodded my head. "Its no problem." Giving him a gentle smile. "I'll turn off the cameras now."

"You don't have to." Peter stopped me from leaving. "Uh I'm not staying. I have classes."

"Oh. Just to be sure. You know how persuasive Harry can be." I stated holding back a grin when I saw the tips of Peter's ears go read. I waved goodbye and he did so after collecting himself. Then I walked behind my office shutting the cameras off in the main office before I turned to leave to the elevator.

This thing with Peter and Harry has been going on now for the past few weeks. And Harry asked me to turn of the cameras in his office off whenever Peter came, he didn't want people to use it against him in someway. Peter was really dorky and sweet, he was still in university but would always make time for Harry. Peter and I got a long, even though sometimes he would shy away. I knew that Peter was a good influence on Harry.

Again today, Felicia wasn't at the desk. Frowning I walked over there unsure on what to do. I still had no idea what she was doing. Somehow it suited her but also felt out of place. Grumbling walked behind the desk set the file on the desk and grabbed a scratch paper and a pen, wanting to leave a note for her. Before I could begin to write down someone grabbed my arms and turned me around.

It was Felicia.

"Oh my goodness, you scared me!" I hissed at her as I dropped the pen on the desk.

"You have to help me." Felicia pleaded with a panicked look on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her. "My ex-boyfriend started working here a few weeks ago and he keeps on bothering me."

That's new.

"I don't know what to do." She whined putting her forehead on my shoulder. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked when she pulled away. In her eyes I could see panic and slight disorientation, which I have never seen on Felicia. Felicia is the opposite of that, she always knew whats going on, always knew herself and no one ever questioned her actions. Now she looked like she might have a panic attack over...