36

Adelaide

            I pushed my hair out of my face and gripped into the milk box pouring it into the bowl with the other ingredients. I grabbed the mixer plugged it in and then held the bowel tightly before mixing all the ingredients into a homogeneous mixture. While I was doing so a song started in the background and I could hear footsteps. Turning off the mixer the music grew louder and soon I noticed Daveed on the doorway.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I commented smiling at Daveed who still looked a bit tired but put on his best sleepy smile.

"Mornin' princess." He mumbled walking over to me to rest his head on mine. "Whatcha doing?"

"Just some pancakes." I answered smiling.

"Sweet." He sang tiredly moving away but not before he pressed his lips on my head making me grin. I stopped the music as I wasn't alone anymore. I eyed Daveed who had sat down on the chair leaning into his seat tiredly. "I'm so tired." He groaned as put his head on the table making eye contact with me.

"I can see that." I gave him a small smile ruffling his head before continuing my cooking.  I turned on the stove before pouring the first cup with the mixture of pancake into the pan.

       "It smells good." Daveed had went and gotten fully dressed while I set up breakfast. I turned to go back to clean up counter but before I could do so Daveed grabbed my wrist turning me around. "Sit and with me." He hold a small pout pulling me closer to him. I tried to hold a smile back and sat down on the chair next to him. When he looked up at me he gave me large grin before leaning closer to pressing his lips against my cheeks. "Thank you for breakfast."

I smiled chuckled. "You haven't even started. What if its poisoned?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You would never." He grabbed the fork giving me a serious look and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ah you know me so well." I cooed sliding forward before grabbing a fork as well. I giggled lightly when I saw him smile before taking a bite of the pancake. "How are they?" I asked eagerly when he finished chewing.

"Delicious." He moaned taking another bite. Happily I started eating as well.

           "So where are we going again?" Daveed asked again maybe for the hundredth time today. I knew exactly why he did so.

"We are going to a restaurant." I stated not falling into the trap. I brushed my fingers through my straightened hair one last time before setting down the brush.

"Which restaurant was it again?" Daveed asked again coming over to my side his eyes glued to my face eagerly. I rolled my eyes.

"La Siréne."

There was that grin. I pursed my lips trying to hold myself from smiling from the grin Daveed was wearing and how he tossed his hair backwards.

"Okay I can't get enough of that." He cooed pushing himself from the wardrobe. I turned around to him and did a small pose.

"How do I look?" I asked twirling around giggling when Daveed grabbed my hand holding it up. He twirled me around another time.

"Gorgeous." He complimented with a warm smile on his lips. I placed my hand on his chest and tilted my head giving him a grateful smile.

"Thank you." I patted his chest. "You look handsome yourself." I grinned at him before turning around. I skipped towards my room to get my heels. Felicia had wanted to go out this weekend after I had told her what happened the last week. She had popped the idea when Harry was there as well and she just had to invite him as well. I wasn't too sure about it but Harry insisted and even asked if he could bring Peter bring with him. And I couldn't say no to that, even Felicia wanted Peter to come along. Daveed didn't mind as well when I told him, since they were also my friends. That was on Monday. On Thursday Harry also insisted that he would choose the restaurant and that he would pay for us. I was taken back and tried to tell him that I wouldn't accept it but he pushed me away ignoring me for the rest of the day. I had to poke his sides for him to speak to me again and whenever I broughted it up he ignored me again.  And that is why we are going to an expensive french restaurant.