Ch. 1: Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy!

(Y/N) POV

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is (Y/N) Yukizome. My hobbies include music, camping, training, beating the shit out of bad guys, and most importantly, helping others. I'm 15 years old and go to a 'special' school. Well, starting anyways.  This school is a place for students with extraordinary talent to go and hone their talents. Basically, you got a talent, you can go here, but it's for four years. On the plus side, once you graduate, you're set for life. I got a talent, but I'll get into that later. But for now, I'm a TA for the 77th class under my older sister. I had arrived to the entrance of that school.

(Y/N): "Hope's Peak Academy...I don't like this place for some reason."  A hand placed itself on my shoulder. I turned and saw my sister with her cheery sunshine smile, as usual.

Big Sis: "Ah come on little brother, Ya know I went here when I was a student right?" I sigh and turn my body towards her, causing her hand to fall off.

(Y/N): "Yea I know. And they degraded you." I had a stern look on my face, causing her to look somewhat upset.

Big Sis: "(Y/N), Don't think of it like that, it's just what I like to do."

(Y/N): 'They labeled you as the Super Highschool Level Housekeeper. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that's setting feminism back about 50 years." She simply chuckled and cupped my cheeks, causing me to have pufferfish, lips.

Bis Sis: "I know you care for me (Y/N), but I've accepted what's happened and you need to."

(Y/N): *sigh* alright, I'll "TRY" and restrain from ripping the headmaster a new one. But no promises Chisa." She chuckles and lets my face go.

Chisa: That's all I can ask of you BB (Baby Brother). NOW LET'S GO!"

She proceeded to walk through the entrance and I followed, as soon as I stepped in, something felt very wrong.

(Y/N): 'W-What the hell was that? This feeling-what is it?'

Chisa looked at me simply standing there, with a terrified expression on my face. She walked up to me and shook me to get me out of my trance.

Chisa: "(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Snap out of it!"
I had finally snapped out of it thanks to Chisa. I looked at her having an extremely worried expression on her face.

(Y/N): "S-Sorry, I-I just..." I remained silent and Chisa hugged me tightly, still remaining silent. I returned the hug as thanks for helping me.

Chisa: "Did you have another flashback?"

(Y/ N): "No, it was...something else." I said shaking my head. "Let's just go kay?" I walked passed by her with my hair covering my eyes. I could tell Chisa was still worried.

Chisa: "Okay." 

We entered the building and proceeded to walk to the headmaster's office. I noticed that we were being watched. Not only by the security cameras, but by the students as well. I could almost hear some students whispering.

Male Student: "Who's that guy with the hottie?"

Male Student 2: "Dunno. But I'm kind jealous."

Female Student: "Who's the cute looking guy?"

Female Student 2: "New student maybe?"

Female Student 3: "He's so cute! I hope we have the same class together!"

Nothing but murmuring and gossip, it was getting old pretty quick. I looked at Chisa who was smiling and giggling.

(Y/N): "You look happy. Why?"