Ch. 5: Everyone isn't so Bad I Guess

Quick recap: so far (Y/N) has managed to track down three of the eleven missing student of class 77-B. The students recently brought back was Nekomaru Nidai, the Super High School Level Team Manager, Teruteru Hanamura, the Super High School Level Cook, and Akane Owari, the Super High School Level Gymnast. Time to find the rest.

3rd Person POV

"Hopefully the rest won't be a crazy as these guys." (Y/N) thought in denial.

After a small amount of walking, the class had stumbled upon a giant engine like contraption. It appeared to belong to something like an airplane or cruise ship or rocket ship.

"Is this supposed to be here?" (Y/N) asked.

"Chances are this is the work of the Super High School Level Mechanic, Kazuichi Soda." Chisa said as she looked at her attendance book.

Suddenly, a person's head popped up from the large engine like contraption. He gasped happily as Sonia began walking in front of the it.

"My angel has arrived." Kazuichi said as he smiled with absolute joy.

He jumped down and met Sonia face to face as he clasped his hands together and raised his leg as he balance perfectly, almost like one of those angel water fountain statues. (Y/N) took a quick moment to identify his appearance. Kazuichi wears a blue jumper with a dark brown streak on both sides and several hot pink markings that go down to his ankle. His shoes are bright yellow sneakers.

Kazuichi's hair was hot pink and is somewhat badly layered. However, he covers said bad layering up with a black and white cap. In addition to his punk rock appearance, he has thin eyes with hot pink prescription color contacts on them at all times. Above his eyes, his thin, pronounced eyebrows nearly touch his hairline. His teeth are sharp, giving him an intimidating grin. He also has earrings, the right one having a plus sign and the left one having a minus sign.

"What a surprise, did you bring me a snack?" He asks as Sonia quickly backs away, still maintaining her polite composure.

"Oh uh...does the oil smell bad?"

"I don't think it's the oil." Sonia bluntly states as she continued to back farther away from Kazuichi.

"Wait, then is it me?!" He asks, sounding shocked.

Sonia eventually made it back to the rest of the class and hid behind (Y/N).

"AW MAN! THEN IT IS ME HUH!?"

"Why are hiding behind ME?" (Y/N) asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I just feel safer beside you." She said as she smiled weakly but gripped the back of his jacket.

(Y/N) blushed at her comment and looked towards the shocked Kazuichi. But suddenly, he caught the whiff of something strange. Both he and Chisa began walking towards Kazuichi. Kazuichi had tears in his eyes at the sight of Sonia distancing herself from him.

"So throw your vision to the sea my dear boy." Chisa said while placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey I ain't throwing in the towel yet!" Kazuichi turned to defend himself from her comment, only to see that Chisa had donned a gas mask, protecting herself from Kazuichi's horrid stench.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he asks Chisa.

While the two continued to talk, (Y/N) took a look behind Kazuichi's giant machine. As he did, he noticed a rather large opening that was leaking out some strange black ooze.