Ch. 4: Everyone's Freaking Crazy

3rd Person POV

As everyone entered the men's bathroom, they were all silent, as if they were waiting for something to happen. Well....everyone except Mahiru and Hiyoko, who chose to stay outside to avoid any problems. And also...

"Oh wow! I'm in an actual Japanese men's room!" Sonia cried as she had stars in her eyes and pumping her fists in excitement.

"Yea yea, that's great, but why'd we take a field trip to the can?" Fuyuhiko asked sarcastically.

"Normally a girl shouldn't even be in here..." (Y/N) said with a sweatdrop to seeing how excited Sonia was.

"U-um...Y-you were the one who suggested that we'd come in with." Mikan stated.

(Y/N) remained silent at the point she had made. He did say that Chisa, Sonia and Mikan were to come in with him and Fuyuhiko to do this.

"Y-yea...I guess I did...sorry."

"Aw...and I was so sure he'd be here too." Chisa cried in disappointment.

"You expected him to be in here? Why?" (Y/N) asked with a weirded out tone.

Meanwhile, Outside the Bathroom

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Hiyoko said in disgust and annoyance.

"Could be worse." Mahiru pointed out. "So hey...are you doing ok? You know, sense he said all that to you?"

Hiyoko turned to the rose-redhead to answer her.

"Yea? I'm fine, why'd you a-" Hiyoko was cut off when suddenly, everyone around the area heard and felt rumbling coming from the bathroom.

Inside the Bathroom

The people inside felt it as well as they could feel it coming from the bathroom stall at the end.

"You guys...feel that just know?"

Ominous groaning echoed from the bathroom stall all through out the bathroom itself. Fuyuhiko looked over to a bucket of water and saw it vibrate to the rumbling as it grew louder and louder.

"Um...whatever it is it's definitely getting closer." Fuyuhiko said as he began slowly backing away.

"Oh gosh! It's Jurassic Park!" Chisa yelled.

(Y/N) simply sighed and walked over to the closest stall he could reach and began moving the door around it's hinges.

"What are you doing BB?" Chisa asked the (H/C) young man.

"Just checking something." He replied.

The rumbling had finally stopped for a spell.

Outside the Bathroom

The two girls look appalled at the sudden stop of rumbbling.

"Whatever, it was just the pip-" Hiyoko said turning away, only to be blown away with Mahiru from a huge explosion that came from the bathroom.

"MORE LIKE JURASSIC SHIT!" a deep and gruff voice echoed throughout the hallways. As it filled with smoke.

Inside the Bathroom

As the smoke cleared, everyone covered behind Chisa as she held her arms out to defend the kids.

"Is everyone ok back there?" she asked

"Yes." Sonia replied.

"Mm-hmm." Mikan whined.

"Damn, it's like a bomb went off!" Fuyuhiko stated trying to see through the smoke and dust.