Ch. 13: Spending Time with the Gamer

3rd Person POV

As (Y/N), Kazuichi, Sonia and Mikan proceed back to the classroom, (Y/N) couldn't help but keep thinking about what kind of punishment he was going to face from Chisa. After all, he did miss two of her classes.

"Man, this is gonna suck." (Y/N) groaned under his breath. But continued onward regardless.

After a few more steps, they all made it back to class 1-B. (Y/N) stood silently and stared at the door. He closed his eyes and took a deep inhale.

"You uh...doin' okay there bud?" Kazuichi asked in slight concern.

"Yeah just...bracing myself, that's all." He said as he took one more deep breath and exhaled loudly. He then smacked both of his cheeks to psych himself up. "Okay!" He said before he grabbed the sliding door handle and gently slid it open. Once he did, he was met by something big, warm, soft and squishy. But most of all blinding.

"Really..." He muffled before feeling arms wrapping around his head, completely engulfing him in the fluffy pillow in which some would view as paradise.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OKAY?! YOU'RE NOT HURT ARE YOU?! YOU WERE GONE FOR SO LONG! WHAT HAPPENED?!" The voice yelled multiple questions.

'Shit...can't breathe...not...again...' (Y/N) thought and he struggled to break free which showed through his shaking hand trying to rise up and grabbing the shoulders of whoever was trying to suffocate him with their large chest.

"Um...Pekoyama, you may want to let go of him now." Mahiru stated, feeling somewhat awkward watching all of this happening.

"Huh? Why would I do that?" Peko asked while giving a sharp glare to the red haired photographer.

"W-Well you're kind of, you know...suffocating him." She said bluntly while pointing at the dying (H/C) boy enveloped in Peko's bust.

"Oh!" Peko cried as she let her friend go, resulting in him breathing heavily, trying to catch his lost oxygen.

"S-Sorry, I-I was just worried about you. Are you okay? You were gone an offly long time." Peko stated, clearly showing concern.

"Y-Yeah I'm...I'm good. Just...need a minute or two." He stated still trying to catch his breath.

'And right after he woke up from being unconscious. Gotta say though, I'm kinda jealous of this lucky bastard.' Kazuichi thought jokingly.

After (Y/N) managed to breath normally again, he began to speak, but was cut off by someone new joining in on the conversation.

"Yo (Y/N) my dude, what was up with the long absence bro? You get sick or something along the way?" Ibuki asked.

"Yea...something like that." (Y/N) lied as he rubbed the back of his head and gave a fake smile.

"W-Wait, you're sick?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Mikan yelled, feeling more worried for her classmates health than before.

"Mikan..." Kazuichi whispered, catching her attention. When she saw the dumbfounded look on Kazuichi's face, she realized what (Y/N) was talking about and what he was doing.

"O-Oh, right." She said as she laughed lightly.

"Anyways, just a stomach bug. Nothing too serious, I'm all good now." (Y/N) said as he entered the classroom. He felt some odd stares on him but paid them no mind as he headed to his desk against the window.

"Well I'm glad it was nothing severe." Nekomaru stated. "Though you may want to tell teach once she gets back from looking for you." He added as he pointed to the door behind him.