Ch. 3: Introductions are in Order

(Y/N)'s POV

We proceed to through the hallway and followed Chisa who, for some reason, wasn't far ahead. I sped up to her and joined her at her side. "Why're you still here?" she remained silent, only showing a cheery smile on her face. "You were listening weren't you?"

"I chose to remain silent." I sighed at her choice, but left it be regardless.

"Whatever, so who's first?" She pulled out the attendance paper and showed it to me.

"His name's Nekomaru Nidai, Super Highschool Level Team Manager."

"Ok then, let's get going." After about ten minutes of walking down halls, I grew the sneaking suspicion that she had no idea where she was going. But then again neither did I, so the rest of us simply followed us.

"Excuse me, sir?" I turned my attention to the voice behind me to see the beautiful girl from before.

"Yes?"

"I do not believe I had the chance to formally introduce myself." She was right, I don't even know these people. Should probably get their names.

"Ah, then please, if you would be so kind."

"Thank you very much." We all stopped and she bowed and quickly raised herself up to meet me at eye level. "My name is Sonia Nevermind."

I decided to quickly take notice of this girl's appearance. She was somewhat tall, but only compared to the others in the class. She had long, light blonde hair that went down all the way to her heels. Her eyes were blue as the sky above. She wore a brown vest over her white dress shirt. She also wore a brown hairband with a four-leaf clover on the right side of her hair, black thigh high socks , and brown loafers. From what I can tell and from what I've seen so far, this was that standard uniform for female students. Minus the hairband.

"Well then, nice to officially meet you Ms. Nevermind."

"Likewise." her smile seems like it would brighten up anyone's day.

"So flashpoint, what's your name?" The girl with red hair and a camera around her neck looked confused.

"What?"

"'Cause you got a camera, you point at something and you take a picture which usually results in a flash of light?"

She looked embarrassed that she couldn't get that before. "O-Oh, right. Well, my name's Mahiru Koizumi. You look reliable, so I guess I'll be counting on you from now on."

"To do what?"

"To be a man!" I looked at her appalled, but I understood what she meant, guess I'll mess with her a bit.

"Oh...Yea ok then, if that's the case then no need to worry. I've been a man for almost three years, BOW CHICKA BOW WOW." The girl's faces grew bright red, I think it's working.

"W-What?! What are you talking about?!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore, their reaction was too good, I began to laugh hysterically.

"OH MY GOD I'm messing with you!" She weakly slapped my arm and pouted as she walked away.

"Man, someone can't take a joke." I felt a tug on my no sleeve jacket to see the girl I helped earlier.

"U-um...M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki." I looked at her face and began analyzing her appearance. She had long, choppy, dark purple hair that is cut unevenly. She has light, greyish-purple eyes. There's also a beauty mark under her left eye's corner.

She too wore the Hope's Peak Academy uniform. What caught me off guard little was the fact that she has a band-aid on her right cheek and bandages wrapped around her right leg and left knee. Almost instinctively, I pulled her into a hug, she jumped in reaction to it.