Ch. 7: Time to go home, but to which one?

3rd Person POV

Chisa was in the teacher's lounge, sitting at her desk and fidgeting with a picture on top of it, talking to someone on her cellphone.

"So how did it go?" The man said.

"Pretty good, everyone's just absolutely great!" Chisa happily informed.

"That's good, keep up the good work."

"Hey, you mind if I ask something?" Chisa sounded somewhat worried, catching the man on the phone off guard.

"Of course. What's on your mind Yukizome?"

"Do you think it was a good idea to bring BB here?" Chisa asks sounding concerned.

"Why do you ask? Did something happen?"

"Not exactly, it's just..."

Flashback

Everyone stared in shock and concern at what (Y/N) had told them. He had just announced that one of his pending titles was the Super High School Level Weapon. Shocked that someone like him would be labeled something like that and concern for their own well being.

Chisa noticed (Y/N) not saying or doing anything. He just stood in front of the class.

"BB." She whispered.

"So...does that mean you're strong?" Akane asked out of the blue. This caught everyone by surprise and caused them to look at her in shock.

"Um...I guess so. Why?" (Y/N) asked sounding nervous.

"AWESOME! Let's fight!" Akane suddenly jumped out of her seat and lunged toward (Y/N), who showed no intention of moving. She threw a punch at him and he quickly dodged.

Akane continued her barrage of attacks with flurries of punches and kicks. All of which (Y/N) easily dodged. She became annoyed by this and called him out.

"Come on! Fight back!" Akane demanded as she threw one more punch towards (Y/N)'s face. A loud pounding noise came from the two, causing wind to blow through the classroom. She was surprised when she saw that (Y/N) was holding her fist near his face, still holding his blank expression.

Akane tried to break free, but to no avail. She fell to the floor exhausted and wasted of energy, with (Y/N) still holding her fist.

"You done?"

"How...how are you so strong?" Akane asked as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Dunno, just am I guess." (Y/N) gave a cocky smile making Akane's eye twitch.

Suddenly, the school bell rang ending the school day.

"W-Well then everyone, that's it for today. Head back to your dorms and get a goodnight's sleep. We're waking up bright and early tomorrow!" Chisa announced happily.

"Fine." Some students whined as they rose from their desks and left.

"Hey BB, why don't you get ready for us to go home? I got some things to take care of." Chisa suggested.

(Y/N) shrugged his shoulders, "Alright, don't be too long kay?" he left the room and headed outside.

Present

"That's kind of what happened." Chisa said sounding somewhat sullen. The man on the phone just chuckled. "HEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

Island