Pranking Plans and Quidditch Mishaps

"I don't get why you're so mad at me," I whined, following Cecelia through the corridors towards the Great Hall.

"Because you broke school rules and nearly got killed by a troll!" She snapped, sitting down rather roughly at the Gryffindor table.

"But I didn't, besides it was Hermione that nearly got killed by the troll. I helped save her."

She snorted at that, "Whatever, you're just lucky I'm not telling mum."

"Yes and I thank you for that but you have no right to keep my birthday presents from me!"

"It could be worse, mum would send you a howler if she knew. Besides it's not my fault Jaina gave me the presents on accident."
I huffed, mom's owl always did like Cecelia more than me. "I realize that, but it doesn't mean you can keep them!" I repeated.

"Just think of it as your punishment. I'll give them to you when I see it fit"

I threw my arms up in exasperation. "Cause that's fair."

"Oh just go eat your breakfast and quit bugging me," she shooed me away, turning back to her friends. I stomped my foot angrily and stuck my tongue at her head, then whirled around and stalked back to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione where sitting.

"So..." Ron said awkwardly when I sat down, "how'd it go?"

"How do you think?" I snapped.

He flinched, glancing at me guiltily. "Jackie, he's just trying to be nice, Hermione looked at me pointedly.

"Sorry Ron, I'm just...annoyed," I sighed. It had been a week since my birthday and my mothers owl, Jaina, dropped off my presents yesterday from all of my family. Unfortunately she accidentally gave them to Cecelia instead of me. As Cecelia had been upset with me all week she saw keeping my presents as a good incentive for me to stay out of trouble.

I slumped in my chair staring at my waffles forlornly. Suddenly Fred slid into the spot next to me, followed by George. Fred reached over and swiped a piece of toast off my plate before looking at me quizzically. "What's wrong Blue? Usually when I take your food you threaten to bite my hand off," he joked.

"Her sister still won't give her hack her presents back," Harry answered, as I was still staring at my food glumly.

"Well if you want them back so bad, why don't you just take them. I mean they are yours after all," George reasoned.

"Cause she'll know it was me."

"Not if we help you," Fred grinned.

I sat up, suddenly interested in what they had to say. I opened my mouth to ask what they meant then closed it again when a thought crossed my mind. It'd they explained their plan in the great hall, Cecelia could hear and Hermione would definitely try to talk me out of it. I sent them a wink, then stood up saying, "Actually I think I'll be heading to class now. I'll meet you guys there," I explained to Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Turning to Fred and George, I asked, "Would y'all mind walking me to class?"

They understood immediately, "assure Blue."
"We'd be happy too."

They stood and we walked out of the great hall together. Once out I pulled them into tunnel behind a tapestry, "Okay now what do you mean you could help me get my presents without her knowing its me?"

"Simple," Fred smiled.
"We just let her see someone else taking them," George finished.

"Okay how?"