The New Girl

Tigress' pov: Life is great right now! Training is getting better, the Jade palace is like a new world now. We are working as a team more than ever now. Master Shifu has been in and out of the Jade Palace more often lately but refuses to tell any of us where he is at or where he is going, which is unusual for him to do that.

   "everyone, listen up! So, we have a new student now in training. I will be adopting her. She likes to be referred to as Wolverine. She is going to be coming in an hour. The storage room will be her room. Now is there any questions before she comes?" Master Shifu asked

Crane's po: umm, where is she coming from?

Shifu's pov: well, we all know Tigress's background, where she came from and how she was treated, correct?

* everyone looks at tigress remembering her past*

All: yes.

Shifu' pov: well... she has a lot in common with Tigress, let's just put it that way. Anything else? Okay, I will be picking her up in about 20 minutes.

Tigress's pov: I can't believe it! Things were finally going back to normal and now this?! Also, I'm his adopted daughter, so we are family, and if he is adopting her, then, we will technically be... a... FAMILY!
  "OH MY GOD! A SISTER!" I yelled worried and in shock. The whole group looked at me.
   "Tigress, are you okay?" Monkey asked.

  "Yeah I'm, fine." "Tigress, can I see you for a second?" Shifu asked.

  "O-over course master." We walked out of the training hall and outside.

   "Tigress," he said "I know this will be hard for you to process, but I hope you know that no matter what, no many times I push you or when you feel like I have been hanging out with Wolverine way more, there will always be a time in the day when I look at you and think of how proud I am and what you have become. I have had so many things I am proud of, but you couldn't have made me more proud than what I see before my eyes"

   Hearing him say that, I felt like I had just achieved my life's goal. Tears gathered in my eyes as I hugged him.

   "I must go. I know that it will be different having a "sister," but at least try to see her as family and not an enemy." Shifu told me.

   "Yes master," I answered, "I will try."