Training

Tigress's pov: Master Shifu greeted us and told everyone to come into the training room. Once we got in there, he welcomed Wolverine on to the floor. I saw her take a deep breath and close her eyes. After about 3 seconds, she went off. She was natural, one of a kind. She was majestic, soaring and leaping through the air. She seemed perfect for only being 12.

"That was amazing Wolverine! Now, I want you to feel against a real enemy, so... Tigress, why don't you go against her."

I jerked up and jumped to land in front of her. Once master Shifu said begin, she was off. As she went to punch me I blocked it, but somehow escaped her fist from my grasp, grabbed my wrist and thew me across the room. I got back up and charged at her, she somehow was fast enough to block it by doing a back flip and sticking the landing. She then defeated me. I walked up to her and bowed my head. She didn't do the same, she looked a little faint or something. I kneeled down to Alex.

"Hey, wolverine, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just don't feel so well." She said sounding faint.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

It's was to late, she failed and fell on to the ground. Shifu came over a felt her head,

"she is just tired and overwhelmed. Why don't you get her to her room, Tigress" he said.

"Ye-yes master." I said, picking her up and bringing her back to her room.

I sat her on her bed and left the room. I understand that she did that, I'm pretty sure I did that as well once I first arrived.

"Tigress, can I see you for a second?" I heard Master Shifu ask from across the hall.

"Of course, Master." I replied

"Well, I know that you're still getting along and getting use to Wolverine, so I hope what I have in store will help your guy's relationship." Shifu said.

"Master, where are you getting at?" I asked.

"I want you to be her mentor. You know, getting her life together and getting use to the Jade Palace. Can you do that?" Shifu asked.

"Sure... yeah, of- of course." I said.

"I'm proud of you Tigress. Even though you are still getting used to Wolverine, you still are trying to help." Shifu said.

"I want to get to know her, we are sisters any way." I told him.

"Well, there are a few things you need to know about Alex still..."