Changes in everything

Tigress's pov: I woke up and reported to the training area. Everyone was there except for Wolverine.

   "Hey guys, where's Wolverine?" I asked.

   "I don't know, we haven't seem Shifu at all either." Po said

   "That's weird, it 6:30 in the morning." I began to worry. It was so unusual for Master Shifu to be late for training.

   "No, I'm right here," he said walking into the room, "I thought it would be good to give Wolverine a normal childhood, so I sent her to school. She will get off at 3 today. Unfortunately, she barely knows the way back here, so I need someone to volunteer to go pick her up in the afternoon for at least a week."

   "I think Tigress should do it. I mean, they are sisters and it would be good bonding, right?" Viper said "what do you think, Tigress?

   "I agree. She seems mature for her age."

   "Very well Tigress, you will start today, don't forget. Remember this is your sister, you are responsible for getting her home safely." Shifu said.

   "I understand master, I won't let you down." I said bowing my head.

   "I am not afraid you will fail me, I'm afraid that you will fail Wolverine."

   "I looked up and remembered the conversation with Mantis, monkey and Crane. I remember saying I was afraid of letting her down. Shifu saw something wrong with me so he waved his hand in front of my face. He asked if I was okay, I replied with a yes and we started training.

   About 6 hours later after training and lunch also just some hanging out. It was almost 3, I had began getting ready and eventually headed out. Once I got to the school, I was greeted by Wolverine and we then headed to back to the Jade Palace. We had a normal conversation, what grade she in, how was school, did you have fun? Normal stuff, then she asked me if it was amazing being in the Furious 5. She told me about something's she did in her past, hobbies and such, turns out she was in karate, dance, and gymnastics, she even told me she could sing. As we reached the Jade Palace, she told me the deepest secret ever, that she wasn't from China, she was acutely from Pennsylvania.

   "I know now that I will never have a normal life." I looked down at her.

   "Well, I don't think that any of us have a normal life. Look at Crane, his mom never wanted him to be in kung fu, and Viper, they say she saved her dad by ribbon dancing, how about monkey, he did some horrible things in his youth, Mantis was never patient, Po, he was an orphan, like me and you. Not even Master Shifu had a normal life. I see it as... not a person in the world has a normal life." Alex said.

   "Alex, how do you sound so wise?" I said a little giggly.

   "Well, I had to grow up faster than a kid to be in charge of myself at the orphanage." She replied.

   "Well, we should head in, you still have training to do." I said as we opened the doors to the Jade Palace.