The Awakening

Tigress's pov: We got back to the hotel where Shifu was packing up again.

   "Master, what are you doing?" Monkey asked.

   "Yeah, I thought we were staying for a week?" Viper asked.

   "And why did we even come here, I mean, they aren't Kung Fu Masters?" I added.

   "Everyone start packing." Shifu said.

   "Wh- why? We just got here?!" Wolverine asked.

   "Wolverine, Tigress, start packing! All of you!"

   "Ye-" we all said but we got cut off by Wolverine.

   "No." She said

   We all gasped, no one ever said no to Shifu.

   "Not until you at least tell me and Tigress, your daughters!" She commanded Shifu.

   "Fine! Alex, they are here." Shifu said.

   Our eyes widened, we all new what that met.

   "What?! Were are they?!" Alex asked.

   "City Hall, near here." Shifu answered.

   Wolverine up and ran out of the hotel with the furious 5 following her along with Po.

   "Alex! What are you doing?!" I asked

   "Saving you!" She replied.

   Alex reached city hall very quickly.

   "I see them, the executors!" Wolverine said.

   "Wait, are you..." I asked

   "Yes." She replied.

   "Why?" I asked

   "Over the past week, I have learned so much. I have gotten the best sister anyone could ever ask for, an amazing father, and my first actual friends. I have gotten my life's goal, now it's time to repay the favor. I am going to save you!"

   "Their getting closer!" I heard Viper yell.

   "I'm sorry, Tigress!" Alex said, pushing me and the others into a building and locked the door.

   "NO! STOP ALEX! PLEASE. DON'T DO THIS!" I said banning on the door. After a while of complete silence, I screamed... "NO!" Tears sprang from my eyes. I sat with my back against the wall and cried.

   "Oh, Tigress." Viper said.

   "She is going to be killed! How can I live with that on my conscience? I think I just lost my best friend." I said.

   "You have to believe in her, she won't win if you don't. She is an incredible fighter all of us need to believe in her." Crane said.

   "Wait, remember that chi thing we did with the pandas to save Po's life?" I asked.

   "Yeah?" They all answered.

   "Well then, do you think that can work with her?!" I asked

   "I don't know, but its worth a try." Mantis said.

   We all lined up and cuffed our hands together, then did the little ritual, better yet, it broke the door. We ran out to the sight of Alex being dragged away bye these men dressed in all black.

   "Hey! PUT MY SISTER DOWN!" I yelled super loud.

   "Tigres!? Run! They'll kill you!" Alex yelled back.

   "Ah, Master... Tigress, am I correct. We've heard so much about you. That your family never wanted you, you spent all life trying to impress Master Shifu. All you did was disappoint him. No one ever loved you, you are just a little kitten. A stray! Master Shifu felt sorry for you!" They told me.

  "That's not true!" I heard Alex yell, "I love her, she is my sister!"

   "I love her to!" I heard Shifu yell.

   "We all do!" Yelled Viper.

   "Put Alex down." I commanded the people.

   "What do you have that we don't to stop us?!" They joked.

   "Well, I may not have swords or high tech killing technology, but I do have one thing you guys don't have, I have the hero's chi!" I said.

   I used the chi on them, it killed them, but I don't know if there will be more coming.

   "Tigress! You did it! You save me!" Wolverine shouted in happiness.

   "Yeah, I guess I did!" I said surprised.

   "Well, I'm sorry to tell you guys this but, I need to stay here. In Texas. I have to, this is my home now." Wolverine said happy and sad.

   "What?! But you haven't even stayed so long!" I said sounding tearful.

   "Listen, I may not be in the palace anymore. But one thing will never change... Our sistership!" She said.

   We all gathered around her for a hug.

   "I am going to miss you, Alex!" I said crying.

   "Imma miss you to! I will never forget any of you." She said.

   "We have to go, the boat is waiting for us. Mr. Tip is waiting for you as well Alex." Shifu said.

   "Yes, master." Well all said.

   "I will write to you every month!" Alex said.

   "Well, lets go!" Crane said.

    "Safe traveling! I'll miss you!" I heard Alex yell in the distance.