together again?

Tigress's pov: we arrived at our destination. We were... In Texas?!? Why would we have to sail across the Pacific ocean?!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!! I managed my anger and got off with the others.

   "Hey, so, what are we doing here?" Wolverine asked.

   "I don't know, I guess that Shifu wanted us to meet like 3 people your age." I said.

   "Guys, the map says the palace is right up here!" Crane said, pointing at a mountain with a beautiful palace on top. It was red with beautiful designed windows.

   "Hm, I feel like I know this place." Wolverine said a little confused and curious.

   After walking up the stairs, we knocked on the door, an old man answered.

    "Hello, sir." Viper greeted.

    "Please... Call me Tip!" He said

    "Hello, we are the furious 5, and I am the Dragon Warrior." Po said.

    "Yes, I believe you are here to meet those, non of the same blood?" He asked.

    "Yes." Wolverine said.

   "Guys, they are here!" He yelled to up stares.

   Three kids came down the stares, 1girl, 2 boys. I saw wolverine's eyes widen and light up.

   "No way! Guys?!" She said surprised.

   "ALEX?!?!" The group yelled.

   Wolverine ran up to hug the three.

   "Oh yeah, everyone, these guys are old family friends. This is Lindsey, Dillon and Ryan. Guys this is my sister, well, not biological sister, but her name is Tigress. That is Po, Viper, Crane, Monkey, Mantis. We are from the Jade palace."

   "No way, you are in China?! You're out of Pennsylvania?! Well, we need to talk... Alone."

   They left and I stepped in. I followed them up the steps.

   "What's up guys?" Wolverine asked

   "I know you dont want to hear this, but we hope you know that... They are still after you. Who ever adopted you, who ever your family is now... They will try to kill them along with you." Dillon explained.

   "No, they won't. They did nothing to be killed, they will take me, I ran. Wolverine said.

   "They will come after you. But they don't want witnesses!" Lindsey said.

   "Then-" Wolverine got cut off by Ryan.

   "Then what?"

   "Then I'll hide them." She said with a serious face and walked out.

   "Oh... Hey, the guys wanted me to get you, we need to leave to get to the hotel, Shifu is there." I said

   "Yeah, let's go." Wolverine said sounding stressed/angery/sad.

   "We will be back tomorrow." I said.

   "See you guys then, bye Alex!" They said.

   "Bye guys." Wolverine said.