po and tigress

Tigress's pov: Wolverine didn't have school at all. We have a mission to sail half way across the Pacific Ocean. After we got packed and got on the boat, we sailed of.

   "Hey, tigress, let's play something everyone did in Pennsylvania." Wolverine said.

   Oh yeah, did I fail to mention I was sharing a room with Alex?

   "Sure, what is it?" I asked.

   "Its called, truth or dare." Wolverine said

   "Okay, how do you play?" I asked

   "I will ask you to, truth or dare. You only get to choose one of them. If you choose truth, I have to ask you something that I think is tru about you, then you reply with yes or no. If you choose dare, I will give you a dare, but you have to do it!" Wolverine explained "You wanna play?" She asked.

   "Yeah Umm, sure."

   "Okay, truth or dare?" Wolverine asked.

   "Umm, truth." I answered.

   "Is it true that you like Po!?" Wolverine asked

   "Umm, yes... I mean no... I mean... I DON'T KNOW!" I said.

   "Awe, why are you confused?" 

   "Do you know what. I'm not, I have the one thing I need to worry about right here." I said

   "And... Who is that??" Wolverine asked.

   "That's you, you're my first sister, I believe that I need to focus on the family I have." I said.

   "Wait... WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Wolverine asked exited.

   "That... I need to focus on the family I have?" I said.

   "THATS IT!! THATS IT!! YOU ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THAT I AM IN YOUR FAMILY!!"

   "wow, I guess I did." I said surprised.

   "Well, it is almost morning and we need sleep. Night!" Wolverine said.

   "You're right... Night!! I said.