Wolverine's Story

Tigress's pov: Master Shifu brought the team down to the training room.

   "Now, as some of us may know, Wolverine has almost the same background as Tigress, but that was in the orphanage. Before she was placed in the orphanage, she had a pretty decent life. She lived in a small town in Pennsylvania, with her older sister, Morgan, her older brother, Josh, and her little brother, Bryan. With her mom and dad, Jamie and Shawn. She went to an awful school, teaching the brightest students. They had the worst teaching process ever."

   "How?" I asked.

   "If they got D's or F's on papers, due to a grading system, they had permission from the government to sentence, the one who got the D or F, to death."

   My eyes widened with shock, along with the others.

   "She is lucky she is alive. One night, she forgot to study for the biggest test of the year. When she got to school the next day, she didn't remember anything. She knew she did poorly, they would read out the test scores the next day. Her family loved her too much to let her die. They instantly got her a ride on a safety boat and sailed her away. She found herself in China after a week. As she wondered the streets of the valley of peace, she came across an orphanage. They accepted her, but she has to stay in an old room. She had anger issues and problems with strength. No one believed in her, until I came along. We began to train, she got frustrated and angry at times. The few days turned to months and months of training, until, she perfected the Ying and Yang symbol. The next day was the month to find a family. No one wanted her, then I came. I adopted her and here we are today."

   "Wait, so, are those people still after her?!" Po asked in shock.

   "Unfortunately, yes. Where ever they left off, they will finish. No matter how far they have to travel."

   "Oh God." I said worried and scared, "guys we have to protect her!"

   "Tigress is right. Unless you want to see her be so called "eliminated," do you?" Shifu convincingly said.

   "We're in!" Po said

   "Really?" I asked

   "Listen, I know what it's like to loose a loved one and so do you, let's not let an entire family, your sister, and Shifu's daughter, experience that as well. Cause we know, it hurts to loose the ones you love."

   "Po, thank you." I said