First Sister

Tigress's pov: Shifu came back while the team where eating but he asked me to eat before and prepare to meet my first sister. I could hear him open the doors and introduce her to the room, I was in the training room. I could feel my knees shaking and I started to hyperventilate. Crane and Mantis came into the training room.

  "Hey Tigress, are you okay?" Crane asked

   "Yeah, it's just, this new girl, Wolverine, she is technically my sister adopted-wise. I have never had a sister, and I'm scared that she will look up to her, and if she does, I am afraid that I will let her down." I said, sounding upset.

   "Tigress, you need to stop worrying!" Mantis said encouraging.

   "Mantis is right, no matter what happens, you guys are sisters, you guys can hate or love each other, fights or no fights, the fact that you guys are sisters will never change." Monkey said.

  I felt happy and more confident. I did something that I never thought I would do, I hugged monkey and Mantis.

   "You guys have to go, Master Shifu is coming."

   "We understand, good luck! Monkey said

   I bowed my head as they ran out. As Master Shifu came in, I got to finally meet my new sister. She looked beautiful. She had shiny, grey hair with black stripes, kinda like mine. She had dark blue eyes and black lips. The only thing was... she wasn't a wolverine, she was a wolf.

   "And this is the training area." Shifu said.

  "Oh, you must be Tigress? Hi I'm Wolverine." She said.

   I shook her hand and welcomed her to the Jay Palace. Master Shifu told me to escort her to her room. I did so and we had a little conversation on our way there.

   "So, why do you like to be called Wolverine if you are a wolf?" I asked

   "Well, my name is Alex, but before I got put in the orphanage back in... well I'd rather not say, but all my friends use to call me Wolverine because I was the fastest runner in the school." She said

   She told me about her experiences in her old school and how she was treated in the orphanage. Once we got to her room she told me she thought I was very nice and pretty and was happy she was my sister. That made me smile before I said goodnight, I had to ask her how old she was, she said she was 12 years old and said goodnight. She shut the door and I went to my room.